The Auburn Fight Song; et al.

ForeverLSU_5

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is always light in 5's moma's house, 'cause she so ugly, she scares off the dark! :ph34r:

LOL, dont you just love it whenpeople who wanna cause trouble get it thrown back in their face like this..... this is hilarious!!!!!

ForeverLSU :hanged: himself this time...... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

His momma's so nasty she puts her feet on the table and says "Corn for dinner!"

Q: What do you get when you cross a Bammer with ForeverLSU 5's mom?

A: Honestly, there's somethings even a Bammer won't do! :lol:

5's Mama is so fat that if she wore a Malcom X T-shirt a helicopter would try to land on her.

I wouldn't say 5's mam is loose, but OSHA did require the installment of a safety railing on her lower abdomen.

:poke:

poke him and see if he's still alive

Dang yall are mean ha....

Its just another lsu fan that thinks he/she is god because they had a great football season.

5- Im not going to talk about your mom but talking about our fight song? What the heck is up with that?

Lsu was the bcs national champion last season. That doesn't give you the right to run your mouth about every other team.

I never would run my mouth after a great season. I would just be happy. I guess thats the difference between the Auburn Tigers and the lswho tigers.

WAR EAGLE FOREVER

5's nasty mama is so fat, when she goes to the beach, everyone runs up screaming "Save it!. Save it!" and tries to drag her back into the water before she dries out.

ForeverLSU 5's mama is so fat I had to take a train and two buses just to get on the her good side!

Archived