The Auburn Fight Song; et al.

ForeverLSU_5

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys...I know this is a put-down thread, but let's try not to get too crude or sexual.

Aw hell! :lol:

Sorry, those are two I just wanted to share. As bad as some of these are I thought it would be ok.

Well, I wasn't calling you out publicly on it 88! :P That's why I made it a generic reference and just deleted the post instead of editing it.

We're treading a rather razor thin line here as it is anyway. :lol:

Guest TigerEye
Ya'll been talkin' bout' how fat 5's mama is when actually, she's so skinny, she can hoola-hoop with an onion ring.

I agree, 5's mom is so skinny that she swallowed a grape and 10 men left town!

I wasn't offended titan! I knew I had probably crossed the line. Those are two of my favorite crude fat jokes and I was thinking that the opportunity to share them on this forum might never arise again. :lol:

5's Mama is so fat that if she wore a Malcom X T-shirt a helicopter would try to land on her.

All of these are great, but, this is my favorite! :lol:

Thanks for the laughs folks ! ! ! ! :D

Ya'll been talkin' bout' how fat 5's mama is when actually, she's so skinny, she can hoola-hoop with an onion ring.

:blink::blink: ????????????????????????

Translation: swallowing the grape made her look pregnant, so the potential fathers all fled to avoid child support.

Translation: swallowing the grape made her look pregnant, so the potential fathers all fled to avoid child support.

Still not funny. I liked the wedding cake one best!

itle: FIGHT FOR LSU (LSU FIGHT SONG)

http://www.bushwood.org/FIGHT_SONG.htm

Description: FIGHT FOR LSU (LSU FIGHT SONG) Like knights of old, Let's fight to hold The glory of the Purple Gold. Let's carry through, Let's die or do To win the game for dear old LSU. Keep trying for that ...

Guys, I guess he got us. No doubt THIS IS A fight song?????????

while I don't agree with Forever attempts to come here and flame people. Isn't it kinda childish to bring out old ass yo mama jokes that aren't even funny anymore. and you wonder why AU fans and LSU fans can't get along.

while I don't agree with Forever attempts to come here and flame people. Isn't it kinda childish to bring out old ass yo mama jokes that aren't even funny anymore. and you wonder why AU fans and LSU fans can't get along.

ForeverLSU came here to flame he has been warned several times and he canteven understand which forum to put what and is constantly having threads moved he is an annoyance i think he got what was coming to him....

Who asked you?

Archived