Arkansas game!

tad4au

WOW!!! no wonder people hate auburn so bad... Because we have some many smart a$$'s around! I was just saying that I have never been to a arkansas game and was wondering some details about the gameday that day!

Arkansas is a beautiful, but extremely long road trip. Arkansas does not allow the Tiger Walk to happen. However, the Tiger Walk crew will be present with the sign by the stadium two hours before kick. Hope that helps.

Thanks JP we are flying up Friday morning and staying until Sunday.

Flying... Flying?... FLYING! That's cheating! I'm leaving Friday too... in a van with a ten foot tail! ...and DRIVING 10+ hours at blistering speeds topping 65 miles per hour to go enjoy this game. Did I mention that we don't even have tickets yet? You new fangled people taking airplanes to go watch games. What happened to loading up the family truckster and driving 13+ hours across the country to watch a football game? :soapbox:

Flying... Flying?... FLYING! That's cheating! I'm leaving Friday too... in a van with a ten foot tail! ...and DRIVING 10+ hours at blistering speeds topping 65 miles per hour to go enjoy this game.

Hey, not everyone can afford an AUsome van with a ten foot tail! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get to a game. :P

Flying... Flying?... FLYING! That's cheating! I'm leaving Friday too... in a van with a ten foot tail! ...and DRIVING 10+ hours at blistering speeds topping 65 miles per hour to go enjoy this game.

Hey, not everyone can afford an AUsome van with a ten foot tail! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get to a game. :P

The gas we will consume alone will help feed two BP employees all Winter. For us its all about the trip. I'm half way done with my Tails From the Road Story for the South Carolina game. You will understand why I love the open road.

We are going (all 4 of us). I live in Kansas City and we have been to the Arkansas game every other year since 2003. We are heading down on Friday and staying at the Embassy Suites in Rogers, AR. We usually park at the house on the corner of S. Graham Ave and W Center St. Tiger Walk: In 2009 Arkansas would not let us have a Tiger Walk, so we just lined the street south of the stadium and cheered the buses as they came in. The street is north of Meadow St between Razorback and Stadium. The street runs north off of Meadow to the south side of the stadium just east of the Arkansas football practice field.

War Eagle!!

Wow, they really don't allow Tiger Walk? What a bunch of wet towels. Are they one of the many that has copied the Tiger Walk? Maybe the "Hawg Jawg"? LOL

Probably took the literal meaning and think we are walking actual tigers.....

An idea occurs! Why don't we walk actual tigers?

We had a mini Tiger Walk in 2007 at the south end of the stadium as the team got off the bus. There were about 100 Auburn fans and some sort of Auburn arch they walked through as I recall. Then again I may have been hallucinating considering the circumstances. Mighty friendly folks in them parts.

Uuuuuuuuuuugly WIN! We held Mcfadden and Jones to 85 yards total. Then Cox to Dunn for 30 yards with under a minute left and Byrum kicked a chip shot thru with twenty-five seconds to go for a 9-7 victory. Saw one of my all-time favorite AU t-shirts there. On the back it had "Welcome to Ziemba's House of Pancakes". Love it. WAR EAGLE!!

Archived