Anti-Rammer Jammer

jared52

Did I use my quotes right, BG?

Ha! Yes, I was just admiring them as I read your post. ;)

BG is back and the old pot stirring begins. Geez it was nice when he was gone. Hopefully that will occur again after their game with LSU. Goro Tigahs!!!!

I can be gone now, just find the ignore button.

And you can KMA at Toomers Corner along with your buddy Harvey.

I'm sure a moderator can help you find the ignore button.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG is back and the old pot stirring begins. Geez it was nice when he was gone. Hopefully that will occur again after their game with LSU. Goro Tigahs!!!!

I can be gone now, just find the ignore button.

And you can KMA at Toomers Corner along with your buddy Harvey.

I'm sure a moderator can help you find the ignore button.

Ah BG plays his moderator card. I see you still don't mind offering advice as a visitor on a rival's board.

Ah BG plays his moderator card. I see you still don't mind offering advice as a visitor on a rival's board.

No card to play. I'm sure a regular user could help you find it as well. Clearly you were having trouble finding it, so I figured I'd offer a suggestion.

Also, how are you any more entitled to this site than I am? I've been a member longer and have more posts than you (note I'm not saying that I'M more entitled, but equal). My fan affiliation has no bearing on what I'm allowed to say to you as a FELLOW member.

Just like you're more than entitled to get butthurt about it. Like you ALWAYS do.

No card to play. I'm sure a regular user could help you find it as well. Clearly you were having trouble finding it, so I figured I'd offer a suggestion.---sure you have that card and everybody knows it. I have no trouble with the ignore button. Why should I ignore you. You support my opinion of arrogant bammers.

Also, how are you any more entitled to this site than I am? I've been a member longer and have more posts than you (note I'm not saying that I'M more entitled, but equal). My fan affiliation has no bearing on what I'm allowed to say to you as a FELLOW member.--Wrong. You have not been a member longer than I have. Your memory seems to forget this board is just a child of the old WEN and I was there when it began and you came in as BS03. You are correct that you can say whatever you want. But most people who post on a rival's board have the common sense not to be as arrogant as you in telling people what to do, poking remarks about punctuation, etc.

Just like you're more than entitled to get butthurt about it. Like you ALWAYS do.--Me butthurt? Surely you kid or are arrogant enough to think you could. I suspect your butt is still hurt form 28-27.

You always did like my red comments so here ya go.

sure you have that card and everybody knows it. I have no trouble with the ignore button. Why should I ignore you. You support my opinion of arrogant bammers.

I don't have to "play" a moderator card. But I do like reminding you that the moderators dislike you. The irony is hilarious.

But most people who post on a rival's board have the common sense not to be as arrogant as you in telling people what to do, poking remarks about punctuation, etc.

As stated previously, my commentary about punctuation only came up because someone blasted me for an apparent lack of comprehension of the English language.

Me butthurt? Surely you kid or are arrogant enough to think you could. I suspect your butt is still hurt form 28-27.

I couldn't think of a more appropriate modifier to describe you. Butthurt is a perfect description.

28-27 doesn't bother me. Auburn won. It was 11 months ago. My how things change in 11 months.

I do like reminding you that the moderators dislike you. The irony is hilarious.--that's because you only really know one. If only you knew the truth. Of course you are arrogant enough to think you can speak for them. Care to tell me who else since you are so in the know? And if you are so likeable, remind us again why you got butthurt and left one of your prime bama boards awhile back?

28-27 doesn't bother me.--That right there destroys your credibility. Just ask how may here believe that since you are so adept at what others here think.

that's because you only really know one.

Wanna bet?

And if you are so likeable, remind us again why you got butthurt and left one of your prime bama boards awhile back?

You mean, like 6 years ago? When the site split off from another site, and wanted us to go talk trash privately to the members of the original site in hopes of pulling them away? And when those folks were trashing me on the board for posting here and not being a blind bama homer? Yeah, that's something to hold against me: integrity. Ouch.

That right there destroys your credibility.

Why? do you HONESTLY think I'm sitting at home every night fuming upset about a loss that happened a year ago? Especially while we're ranked #2 in the nation?

Give me a break dude. I'm no more 'upset' about it than you were about the 09 loss during the middle of Auburn's run last year.

I certainly maintain that until Nov 25th this year, Auburn fans have earned bragging rights. But that doesn't mean I have to be fuming about the loss until then.

that's because you only really know one.

Wanna bet? -Well you stated more than one so name them I will match you one for one if neccessary. If you don't care to mane them then as usual you are void in facts as usual.

And if you are so likeable, remind us again why you got butthurt and left one of your prime bama boards awhile back?

You mean, like 6 years ago? When the site split off from another site, and wanted us to go talk trash privately to the members of the original site in hopes of pulling them away? And when those folks were trashing me on the board for posting here and not being a blind bama homer? Yeah, that's something to hold against me: integrity. Ouch.--well there were seveal posts on that board at the time that differ from your story.

That right there destroys your credibility.

Why? do you HONESTLY think I'm sitting at home every night fuming upset about a loss that happened a year ago? Especially while we're ranked #2 in the nation?--I could not care less

Well you stated more than one so name them I will match you one for one if neccessary. If you don't care to mane them then as usual you are void in facts as usual.

I do not care to name them. I'll be more than happy to have you suggest I'm void of facts.

well there were seveal posts on that board at the time that differ from your story.

I don't doubt that.

Well you stated more than one so name them I will match you one for one if neccessary. If you don't care to mane them then as usual you are void in facts as usual.

I do not care to name them. I'll be more than happy to have you suggest I'm void of facts.

"Suggest" you are void of facts? Let's review the bidding. You made a flat out statement that the mods here don't like me. That's a pretty personal accusation (which I believe is against board rules) and can't back it up with facts. It's your same old MO. I would be glad for any mod to PM me and tell me he doesn't like me. I'm thick skinned. I may have differences with one or two every now and then but I sure don't dislike any of them. I wish I could share with you a long thread of PMs with posters giving their opinions of you.

"Suggest" you are void of facts? Let's review the bidding. You made a flat out statement that the mods here don't like me. That's a pretty personal accusation (which I believe is against board rules) and can't back it up with facts. It's your same old MO. I would be glad for any mod to PM me and tell me he doesn't like me. I'm thick skinned. I may have differences with one or two every now and then but I sure don't dislike any of them. I wish I could share with you a long thread of PMs with posters giving their opinions of you.

Do you think it's a shock to me that people here don't like me? Really? Especially ones you correspond with?

Dude I KNOW people here dislike me. I just don't care.

I don't need your list of PMs. I've gotten plenty on my own. I'm sure they read similarly.

Do you think it's a shock to me that people here don't like me? Really? Especially ones you correspond with?

I don't need your list of PMs. I've gotten plenty on my own. I'm sure they read similarly.

As usual sweety you ignore it when you are called out for lack of facts to back up your statements.

1. You said you had been on the board longer than me which I said was wrong. But you ignored that.

2. You said the mods ddin't like me. You haven't backed that up with any facts.

Look, I am delighted you are obsessed with Auburn. Anyone with over 13,000 posts on an archrival's board must surely be obsessed with them.

Finally, IMHO, it's time to take this banter to the Woodshed according to Titan's pinned rules above. You departed the rules intent when you drifted from discussing the subject to a tit for tat about punctuation and how expert you are in that area.

Woodshed would be a good place for this thread. I'm tired.

And yes, I'm OBSESSED with Auburn. That's why most of my posts here have to do with Alabama.

You guys done yet?

<fingers tapping>

Yep. Do you still love me? :big:

It's weird, I looked at the thread earlier and it looked like all the crappy posts had been deleted and the thread was continuing on topic. Now it looks intact again. Trashing it would be good,

Quioting BG: "28-27 doesn't bother me. Auburn won. It was 11 months ago. My how things change in 11 months."

Nothing has changed from 12 months ago. This week last year bammer was said to be unbeatable, the only question being what unlucky team the Fightin' Sabans would smash in the BCS game. A fourth place finish in the SEC west was just around the corner, 12 months ago.

I don't think he was ever as bad as Bama Perirectal Abscess!( Bama Perry)

BG, we don't dislike you. You're the animal we have in a cage and we like poking you with a stick to see you jump and hear you squall. That's all. It's a form of cheap entertainment.

Quioting BG: "28-27 doesn't bother me. Auburn won. It was 11 months ago. My how things change in 11 months."

Nothing has changed from 12 months ago. This week last year bammer was said to be unbeatable, the only question being what unlucky team the Fightin' Sabans would smash in the BCS game. A fourth place finish in the SEC west was just around the corner, 12 months ago.

But they have. This time last year you all were undefeated.

I should have simplified it for you. Here ya' go: Nothing has changed with respect to UAT.

I should have simplified it for you. Here ya' go: Nothing has changed with respect to UAT.

Can you honestly see us finishing worse than second in the West this year?

Can you honestly see us finishing worse than second in the West this year?

12 months ago you guys couldn't conceive of the idea that you would finish lower than 1st in the nation. Second in the West was no where in the picture.

Archived