Anti-Rammer Jammer

jared52

The only confidence in our team can be justified is with a national title. Otherwise we're arrogant a-holes?

You are when you claim that title every spring, 6 months before the season even starts; yes.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quioting BG: "28-27 doesn't bother me. Auburn won. It was 11 months ago. My how things change in 11 months."

Nothing has changed from 12 months ago. This week last year bammer was said to be unbeatable, the only question being what unlucky team the Fightin' Sabans would smash in the BCS game. A fourth place finish in the SEC west was just around the corner, 12 months ago.

But they have. This time last year you all were undefeated.

Gee, really? I didn't know that!

BG and his "two of three" stuff is a hoot. Auburn has won 8 of the last 11 Iron Bowls. That's dominance.

I find it hilarious that they keep pulling up their 36-0 win as something significant. That Auburn team lost to Vandy for the first time since 1955. They lost to South Florida. The coach was on his way out. If being able to run up the score on a team like that is their only brag point they ain't got much to brag about.

I suppose they are aware of their atrocious record against winning Auburn teams so they avoid that discussion like then plague. Poor bamzos....

Has Auburn EVER beaten Alabama that bad in my lifetime?

And yes, you won 8 of 11, but we are in no way resembling the teams that you went 6 straight on. That was an entirely different era. You got a win over Saban in his first year while you were in your, what, 10th year under tubbs?

Then you lost the next two. And managed to scrape one out last year with your rental players.

This "little sister" stuff is a riot. I've never considered calling a team that's headed towards its 4th straight top 10 finish, it's 4th straight 10 win season, being 2 years removed from a national title, and currently ranked 2nd in the nation..."little sister."

BG and his "two of three" stuff is a hoot. Auburn has won 8 of the last 11 Iron Bowls. That's dominance.

I find it hilarious that they keep pulling up their 36-0 win as something significant. That Auburn team lost to Vandy for the first time since 1955. They lost to South Florida. The coach was on his way out. If being able to run up the score on a team like that is their only brag point they ain't got much to brag about.

I suppose they are aware of their atrocious record against winning Auburn teams so they avoid that discussion like then plague. Poor bamzos....

Has Auburn EVER beaten Alabama that bad in my lifetime?--maybe not but we have in mine. You seem to like selective history.And yes, you won 8 of 11, but we are in no way resembling the teams that you went 6 straight on. That was an entirely different era. You got a win over Saban in his first year while you were in your, what, 10th year under tubbs?--Tubs still has a winning record against bama and Saban

Then you lost the next two. And managed to scrape one out last year with your rental players.---you should know all about rental players. But wait, Albert Means wasn't rented, he was bought. Sorry bama wasted money

This "little sister" stuff is a riot.--only when bama is the little sister.

I've never considered calling a team that's headed towards its 4th straight top 10 finish, it's 4th straight 10 win season, being 2 years removed from a national title, and currently ranked 2nd in the nation..."little sister."--yet with all that you got a silver bullet that will be in bama's hert forever with 28-27. You may not be everyone's little sister but you sure are Auburn's.

you should know all about rental players. But wait, Albert Means wasn't rented, he was bought. Sorry bama wasted money

Oh no argument there. Auburn certainly has shown that they're better at investing their money than Bama was.

"--yet with all that you got a silver bullet that will be in bama's hert forever with 28-27. You may not be everyone's little sister but you sure are Auburn's.

So does this mean that you guys were still ailing over the 09 loss in Auburn while you were making your run last year?

you should know all about rental players. But wait, Albert Means wasn't rented, he was bought. Sorry bama wasted money

Oh no argument there. Auburn certainly has shown that they're better at investing their money than Bama was.---glad you are able to admit we are better at something than you. That's a milestone.

"--yet with all that you got a silver bullet that will be in bama's hert forever with 28-27. You may not be everyone's little sister but you sure are Auburn's.

So does this mean that you guys were still ailing over the 09 loss in Auburn while you were making your run last year?--I'm honest enough to admit I rail over any loss to bama in anything.

---glad you are able to admit we are better at something than you. That's a milestone.

Oh I'll admit more than that. You guys were better than us last year on the field too. You took our best shot and still walked away with a W. 1 point or 100 points, you still won.

--I'm honest enough to admit I rail over any loss to bama in anything.

I seriously have hard time believing that you were in the middle of a national championship run and the previous year's loss to Bama was still getting at you.

---glad you are able to admit we are better at something than you. That's a milestone.

Oh I'll admit more than that. You guys were better than us last year on the field too. You took our best shot and still walked away with a W. 1 point or 100 points, you still won.

--I'm honest enough to admit I rail over any loss to bama in anything.

I seriously have hard time believing that you were in the middle of a national championship run and the previous year's loss to Bama was still getting at you.

Well since you are the all knowing BG, I guess I have nothing left to say. Adios, I have better things to do right now than waste time with bammers on a message board. Maybe someday you will get to that point.

And yes, you won 8 of 11, but we are in no way resembling the teams that you went 6 straight on. That was an entirely different era. You got a win over Saban in his first year while you were in your, what, 10th year under tubbs?

Yet you gloat over a few games' lead in the series based on a 30 year dead coach. Hypocricy at its best.

Then you lost the next two. And managed to scrape one out last year with your rental players.

Care to back tht up with any FACTS, bamzo? Your team won its NC while on probation fro using the univertity's bookstore to launder cash payments to players. that's a proven fact. So now you resort to the tried and true bamzo lying technique of making up crap because you can't handle the fact that your team got beat.

This "little sister" stuff is a riot. I've never considered calling a team that's headed towards its 4th straight top 10 finish, it's 4th straight 10 win season, being 2 years removed from a national title, and currently ranked 2nd in the nation..."little sister."

Yet you call the reigning NC, the team that's beaten yours 17 of the last 30 meetings, 'little sister. Again with the bamzo hypocricy.

Get your head out from up your butt and deal with real life for a change and you might get some respect here. Your days of dominance ended with bahr making the world a better place back in Jan of 83. It will never come back, for many reasons.

Yet you call the reigning NC, the team that's beaten yours 17 of the last 30 meetings, 'little sister. Again with the bamzo hypocricy.

Where did I call Auburn little sister?

Your days of dominance ended with bahr making the world a better place back in Jan of 83.

Wow, super classy.

Has Auburn EVER beaten Alabama that bad in my lifetime?

I just wanted to bring this back up to clarify something.

When I said "rental" players here, I wasn't suggesting you PAID them. I was talking about 'one and done' type rentals. In the same context of like a baseball team trading for a guy in the 2nd half of the season, only to have him go to another team the next year because his contract is up.

I know you guys think I'm a dick and sometimes I am. But I in no way had any intention of coming back here to tell you guys that you paid for Cam or any other player.

Alrighty then, let's just go ahead and move this to the shed since the original intent of the thread was lost somewhere on page, oh say, one...

Holy crap. I'm a bit of a ranter but this thread is unbelievable.

BG, what exactly are you trying to prove by being so vehemently defensive on an AU board?

I'm on this board because I'm an AU grad and like to share thoughts/opinions with others about the school I love.

I've always been perplexed at posters that join a rival board then take everything so defensively about their school. It is a rival board after all. Not everything is about your school.

My question is not rhetorical, why do people join rival boards just to banter about their school?

I just wanted to bring this back up to clarify something.

When I said "rental" players here, I wasn't suggesting you PAID them. I was talking about 'one and done' type rentals. In the same context of like a baseball team trading for a guy in the 2nd half of the season, only to have him go to another team the next year because his contract is up.

I know you guys think I'm a dick and sometimes I am. But I in no way had any intention of coming back here to tell you guys that you paid for Cam or any other player.

It certainly came across as if you were claiming Auburn paid players, especially since the term 'rental' does imply paying someone. To claim that is (would have been) a malicious lie against Auburn and Auburn people spewed for no other reason than to denigrate a great Auburn team.

For you to think that you should be immune from being treated with equal disdain in-kind was not only naive but childish, and a further display of bamzo arrogance.

Archived