FS: iPhone 4

Duder

Asking $325

16GB iPhone 4, currently running on 4.3.3 and is jailbroken. I can reformat and wipe the jailbreak and update to iOS 5 if you'd like.

It does still have another year of Apple Care which will still cover the phone even though it is jailbroken provided you wipe the phon before taking it in; this came straight from the Apple guy last August when I bought the phone.

Phone ships with original box, charger and all other accessories, paperwork. The phone also comes with an OtterBox Commuter Series case. The screen protector is already on. Phone is free of any cosmetic blemishes.

Those in Huntsville can meet up with me locally, otherwise we can work out a shipping arrangement. You can PayPal the money, including shipping or send cash or check. If you use a check the phone will not ship until the payment clears.

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested.

Jailbreaking allows more customization and apps that ARE SAFE but haven't been approved by Apple yet. For example, standard dock has 4 icons across the bottom, mine has 6 so it is my most frequently used. I also have an Auburn slider. It is nifty.

It does still have a year of Apple Care which you can still use after you reformat, which if you back up, reinstalling iOS takes all of 5 minutes and after they fix it you can restore from your back-up file and voila.

If someone wants it w/o jailbreak I can take care of that.

Jailbreaking allows more customization and apps that ARE SAFE but haven't been approved by Apple yet. For example, standard dock has 4 icons across the bottom, mine has 6 so it is my most frequently used. I also have an Auburn slider. It is nifty.

It does still have a year of Apple Care which you can still use after you reformat, which if you back up, reinstalling iOS takes all of 5 minutes and after they fix it you can restore from your back-up file and voila.

If someone wants it w/o jailbreak I can take care of that.

Hey I am in Huntsville, want a iphone 4 how much? I could meet you if I like the deal.

Archived