Any News on T.Bell

AubieG

Total guess but based on the hit, it looks like he tore his ACL at best. He was crying on the sideline and left the field on crutches after Andrews looked at him.

I say at best because ACL injuries typically present with other damage as well--MCL and/or cartilage damage.

HATE that for him he is a good player and a good guy for us

We been watching the same #22 all year?

Kid possibly suffered a career ending injury and you're taking a shot at him?

He's the teams 4th leading tackler. He leads the team in picks and passes defended, so yes he is one of the better players on defense.

You stay classy!

He's the teams 4th leading tackler. He leads the team in picks and passes defended, so yes he is one of the better players on defense.

You stay classy!

Sorry, it came off wrong. I know stats are you're thing but they aren't always indicative of the player. I'd say he's a decent DB but not a good one. I only wish him the best and a speedy recovery. I also did not see the injury occur as I turned the game off with 2:30 left in the 2nsd

Sorry, it came off wrong. I know stats are you're thing but they aren't always indicative of the player. I'd say he's a decent DB but not a good one. I only wish him the best and a speedy recovery. I also did not see the injury occur as I turned the game off with 2:30 left in the 2nsd

What difference does it make whether you saw him get injured or not? This thread was about him being injured, so you obviously did not give a flip whether he was hurt or not. I supported my opinion with facts. What are you basing your opinion on? I chart every play of every game. I also breakdown every game video to highlight plays from each game. The injured kid you took a shot at has busted his arse in every game he has played in. He makes more plays as a CB than any other DB on this team.

You stay classy!

Troll or complete idiot? You make the call.

You stay classy!

A:Troll or B:complete idiot? You make the call.

I pick B!

Ignorant

With his avatar, I dub thee Ignorant Bastard.

Best wishes to the poor guy, sucks so bad.

wow. what a douche bag response. One of OUR players gets injured and you take a shot at him? Clearly you haven't been watching Auburn play much this year. I mean, how else could you come up with such an ignorant post?

wow. what a douche bag response. One of OUR players gets injured and you take a shot at him? Clearly you haven't been watching Auburn play much this year. I mean, how else could you come up with such an ignorant post?

You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine. I will say no more.

Total guess but based on the hit, it looks like he tore his ACL at best. He was crying on the sideline and left the field on crutches after Andrews looked at him.

I say at best because ACL injuries typically present with other damage as well--MCL and/or cartilage damage.

I damaged the cartilage in my knee, ripped in three places, it is season ending but not career ending (unless he is a seinor.)

I feel terrible for him, I hope he has a quick and speedy recovery.

T'Sharvan Bell knee injury appears serious, but more word likely today

ATHENS, Georgia -- Auburn starting cornerback T'Sharvan Bell left the game Saturday with a left knee injury that appeared serious.

He was seen outside the locker room on crutches and wearing a large brace on his foot.

Auburn coach Gene Chizik said he'd know more today.

"I'm not going to say what it could or couldn't be," Chizik said.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/11/auburn_notebook_tsharvan_bell_1.html

You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine. I will say no more.

Actually when it comes to ripping a player like this you are NOT entitled. A refresher on the rules here is in order. That is, assuming you actually read them a first time(which I doubt).

Gene Chizik says CB T'Sharvan Bell out for rest of year with knee injury. Will have surgery this week.

@AUBlog

Information not divulged. RT @BigDavidMullins: what was T Bell's injury, exactly? Torn ACL? Broke something?

@HABOTN

Archived