T.J. Yeldon

WarEagleATL

We lost a commit and that sucks. But I'm upset more because the kid is just a shameless liar. I guess I should be glad we know now and get to avoid him. But it's no fun when you're the one being lied to.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As bad as I hate to admit it, UAT cheats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than we do. Maybe Yeldon will be "processed", maybe he will be one of the formed Tahd players who get arrested for drug possession, but no matter, he does not need to wear and Auburn jersey.

I think you guys cheat WAAAAAAAAAY better than us. Y'all haven't been caught in 20 yrs. We have. :big:

Yeah and we know which school actually paid $200,000 for a player. A slow over weight player at that.

Logan Young paid the money, not the school and 200k was an exaggerated amount. Funny how just because an 18-19 yr old kid changes his mind on where he wants to attend school, he got paid to change his commitment. Where is the proof? You don't have any. Who knows, the kid may change his mind again.

Hey Dufus you are the one who brought up cheating. Yes Logan Young paid the money, not the school - that gave the school plausible deny-ability didn't it? Speaking of Logan Young, how many Bammer coaches did he have close relationship with? Hint: You can start with Bear Bryant and work your way forward.

The Logan Young recruiting connection was a long term tradition in Tuscaloosa.

Hey Dufus, I think Grumps brought up the cheating thing in post 38.

Hey Dufus, the cheating comment I replied to was yours.

Sore loser......Lose a commitment and your world is broken. Pretty sad. Bama lost a commitment last week but you didn't hear me crying about it or accusing GT of paying him.

Maybe we would have IF we had went to a uat board. :rolleyes:

Maybe we would have IF we had went to a uat board. :rolleyes:

Good point there, kickerman97. I can't imagine what sort of loser would spend time on a board intended for fans of another team. Is it envy that draws them here? Jealousy? Some deep psychological need to be the outcast, unwanted member of a group? Bamzos are weird!

As bad as I hate to admit it, UAT cheats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than we do. Maybe Yeldon will be "processed", maybe he will be one of the formed Tahd players who get arrested for drug possession, but no matter, he does not need to wear and Auburn jersey.

I think you guys cheat WAAAAAAAAAY better than us. Y'all haven't been caught in 20 yrs. We have. :big:

Yeah and we know which school actually paid $200,000 for a player. A slow over weight player at that.

Logan Young paid the money, not the school and 200k was an exaggerated amount. Funny how just because an 18-19 yr old kid changes his mind on where he wants to attend school, he got paid to change his commitment. Where is the proof? You don't have any. Who knows, the kid may change his mind again.

Hey Dufus you are the one who brought up cheating. Yes Logan Young paid the money, not the school - that gave the school plausible deny-ability didn't it? Speaking of Logan Young, how many Bammer coaches did he have close relationship with? Hint: You can start with Bear Bryant and work your way forward.

Sore loser......Lose a commitment and your world is broken. Pretty sad. Bama lost a commitment last week but you didn't hear me crying about it or accusing GT of paying him.

AU lost a commitment and I could care less. The real question is why you are hear after being gone for a year after bammer gave up a 24 point lead and lost to AUBURN. Where the hell you been? Still butt hurt about that aren't you.

Go back under the rock you crawled from under.

FTR there is a lot less evidence of GATECH paying for players than there is for bammer.

As for Yeldon I was looking forward to him playing for AUBURN. But he exposed himself as being a pathological liar so he should fit in well with the bammer nation.

We also weren't on an Alabama board.*

*Damn it someone beat me to it. I'm seriously so over the UATers coming onto our board like they own the place. I really wish there were some sort of setting that prevented them from commenting on some threads or starting threads of their own (see the "Shane from Centerpoint" thread).

I wish Yeldon the best. I hope he has a very successful career wherever he goes to school. I hope he's the next Emmitt Smith or Marcus Lattimore.

Best post in this entire thread.

nice game of dodgeball you bama prick.

I wish Yeldon the best. I hope he has a very successful career wherever he goes to school. I hope he's the next Emmitt Smith or Marcus Lattimore.

I see what you did there.

I hope he rots in heck.

Oh well, these things happen. I'd love to have him in the fold but if his heart isn't in it, I wouldn't want him in the program anyway--and I say that from a team standpoint as well as the well-being of the kid. He has the right to go where he feels he will be happiest.

If this doesn't cause a ncaa investigation , nothing ever will.

Don't hold your breath.

This. Don't hold your breath. But we need to "fight" back. As most of you figure this was a sham from the get go. The guys dad was a UAT fan and this plan had been in the works. The kid went along with it. He is a kid and he got manipulated. I think we see we are against a guy (Saban) that will do anything. How do we fight back? From my perspective, I try to make sure I know who the REC people are in my area. I won't/don't do business with them. I won't eat at their places, let them do my acct work or legal work. Be selective who you give your money to. Do not give it to those that will turn around and use it against us. These REC types will be nice to your face but they will work against us. For those that have hiring responsibilities, keep this in mind also whenever you can. For those in the Mobile area, remember the name Yeldon. Some day you may be faced with it.

I don't wish the kid harm. But I don't wish him success, even on the Emmitt or Marcus level.

I think RD was pointing out these guys were very successful except when they played Auburn.

I don't wish the kid harm. But I don't wish him success, even on the Emmitt or Marcus level.

I think RD was pointing out these guys were very successful except when they played Auburn.

I think Titan is aware of that and pushed the envelope a little.

I know how much he was paid to flip and by whom. I know the bag man and have the tapes to prove it.

Hey, ESPN, I want my own TV and radio gig to talk about this and other rumors about uat . I have enough material for a year just to start and I can do taped and edited interviews to play back on air. Have your people call my people.

Is it honestly too much to ask that a young adult keep their word? Yes, these people are young but unless less they are 150% sure where they want to go to school and where they want to play football why not keep the trap shut? After the shenanigans of last signing day I've tried very hard not to put any confidence in these young people until their name is signed and papers are in hand. If these young adults are not totally sure they want to be an Auburn Tiger then I, for one, don't want them suited up as an Auburn Tiger.

War Eagle and on to the next player that truly wants to be an Auburn Tiger and can commit without being swayed.

I guess we know who baught him the new Camaro he was spotted driving last week. That photo was posted all over facebook. The only question was who baught it Alabama or Auburn. Now we know.

You need to get a copy picture of him and the car to post here.

:thumb_ttiwwop:

I guess we know who baught him the new Camaro he was spotted driving last week. That photo was posted all over facebook. The only question was who baught it Alabama or Auburn. Now we know.

Not to mention that the Chevrolet dealership in Daphne is owned by a HUGE bama fan/booster who has relationships with many other boosters in the area.

It's funny that you guys make fun of Bama fans when we lose a recruit. Saying we act crazy accusing the other team of cheating to land the kid or the classic "we didn't want him anyway..."

Yet you're doing exactly the same thing. Further proves my point that I've maintained all along. College fans are college fans -- all subject to the same bouts with human nature.

He's a liar? Ok, then that means every kid who's ever flipped his verbal is a bald faced liar. Including any kids Auburn has ever flipped. Because up until the point a kid flips, they ALWAYS say they're sticking with their commitment. I'd say out of all the flips, probably only 5% of them officially "re-open" their recruiting. Most of them just flip. What's worse, most of them flip on signing day.

The cheated line is a joke. You want to keep bringing up something that happened 13 years ago to support your argument, fine. But that was 5 coaching staffs, one dead booster, and an entire administration ago. The knee-jerk retort that we paid the kid off makes you look like a sore loser.

17 year old kids change their minds like you guys change socks. Winston is going to flip to Bama too. So you don't want to use up all your 'Bama cheats' excuses yet.

Archived