***Signing Day 2012 Thread

RunInRed

Here is one article. It's all over the place. We definitely gave four-year schollies yesterday.

I wonder how quickly Clemson will have a Chick-fil-A built on their campus after hearing what swayed Cassanova McKinzy's decision. :roflol:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how quickly Clemson will have a Chick-fil-A built on their campus after hearing what swayed Cassanova McKinzy's decision. :roflol:

You do realize that was a joke by Cass, don't you?

We do, but my Clemson friends don't....LOL!!!! :)

I think he may have slightly exaggerated but for the most part - no, he wasn't joking.

I think he may have slightly exaggerated but for the most part - no, he wasn't joking.

Oh, he was totally joking all right. Just talk to some people that know him. The guy is said to be a HOOT! Besides, he's been as solid to Auburn as anybody we're ever recruited. He took the trip to Clemson as a joyride, he told the Clemson coaches he wasn't interested, even canceled the trip "to save them time and money". They kept insisting so he went for the fun of it but they were never under any sort of consideration.

Archived