***Signing Day 2012 Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimbo is getting it done. Hated to lose him but I had heard the last couple of days that he was headed to Tallahassee.

Sad thing is, FSU will continue to lose games they have no business losing and going to non-BCS bowl games.

That's not a sad thing, that's a beautiful thing. Of course they'll continue to lose 4-5 games a year, they have no quality coaching to actually teach these players when they get them to campus. I said it before and I'll say it again, fsu will be looking for a new head coach in 3-4 years. The only thing that is ALMOST as good as seeing uat lose is watching fsu lose (while continuing their tradition of being the dirtiest team in the country).

On Sportscall Monday the guys seemed to think that we might offer Beniquez Brown and Jonathan Wallace. So far they were right!

I just heard Jonathan Wallace fax is in to AU

On Sportscall Monday the guys seemed to think that we might offer Beniquez Brown and Jonathan Wallace. So far they were right!

Things move fast here...that's already old news, over an hour ago. :lol:

Things move fast here...that's already old news, over an hour ago. :lol:

Haha..sorry trying to work in between listening and reading....LOL guess i need to look busy anyway

When does Kwon announce? Any flips looking to head our way?

there's a schedule of announcements thread here. All it takes is a little research. <_<

From an earlier post by Tigermike:

DE Leonard Williams; 10 a.m.; Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Southern Cal

LB Kwon Alexander; 10:05 a.m. on ESPNU; Auburn, Alabama, LSU

WR Ricardo Louis; noon; Auburn, FSU

OT Avery Young: 1 p.m. on ESPNU; Auburn, Miami, Florida, Georgia

CB Ronald Darby: 1:30 p.m. on ESPNU; Auburn, Florida State, Notre Dame, Clemson

there's a schedule of announcements thread here. All it takes is a little research. dry.gif

Give him a break, WarTim... ;)

there's a schedule of announcements thread here. All it takes is a little research. <_<

Tough first post I guess, but Hey, welcome to AUFamily anyways, golfman. :P

Tough first post I guess, but Hey, welcome to AUFamily anyways, golfman. :P

Thanks, yeah, posting virgin... Man we sooo need a get here. Losing out on Patterson and Goldman, while not unexpected, hurt nonetheless. Hopefully Kwon comes to the good Tigers and stays away from the evil empire at UAT.

Enjoying the thread all day!

Just listening to ESPNU coverage and they said a big flip is coming up next. With LW and KA both announcing next, hopefully it is a flip to the Auburn Tigers for one or both!!!

Archived