***Signing Day 2012 Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does Kwon announce? Any flips looking to head our way?

there's a schedule of announcements thread here. All it takes is a little research. dry.gif

Give him a break, WarTim... ;)

Who?? My name is not Tim...

there's a schedule of announcements thread here. All it takes is a little research. dry.gif

:roflol::roflol:

Up next:

DE Leonard Williams; 10 a.m.; Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Southern Cal

WR Ricardo Louis; noon; Auburn, FSU

OT Avery Young: 1 p.m. on ESPNU; Auburn, Miami, Florida, Georgia

CB Ronald Darby: 1:30 p.m. on ESPNU; Auburn, Florida State, Notre Dame, Clemson

Friday, Feb. 3

OT Jordan Diamond; 7 p.m.; Auburn, Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arkansas

Friday, Feb. 10

WR Stefon Diggs; TBA; Auburn, Florida

My bad....meant Tiger. Dang....lol

I wonder what is taking so long for him.

Not the most comfortable situation, imo. Thought we had a shot at...oh, never mind.

Are all the early commitments in? Are we at 18 currently?

Still waiting on J. Robinson

He's in: (sorry the pic was posted this way on twitter)

AklI5BMCAAEA0Hc.jpg

Auburn has missed out on every player they were targeting. If they cannot get Kwon Alexander who is in their back door and was supposed to be a heavy Auburn lean for a long time, I really do not see them getting any of the remaining targets either. I don't know what has happened in the last two months but it is not going well at all. There are a lot of players who had Auburn as their favorite two months ago who have committed and signed somewhere else. I have had nothing but confidence in Chizic since the day he was hired and that will not change but I am really having a hard time understanding how we are missing on so many players. Especially players like Kwon.

Auburn has missed out on every player they were targeting. If they cannot get Kwon Alexander who is in their back door and was supposed to be a heavy Auburn lean for a long time, I really do not see them getting any of the remaining targets either. I don't know what has happened in the last two months but it is not going well at all. There are a lot of players who had Auburn as their favorite two months ago who have committed and signed somewhere else. I have had nothing but confidence in Chizic since the day he was hired and that will not change but I am really having a hard time understanding how we are missing on so many players. Especially players like Kwon.

You must have missed the first 5+ pages of this thread.

As a fan of his since day one, I'm surprised you don't spell his name right.

I have had nothing but confidence in Chizic since the day he was hired and that will not change but I am really having a hard time understanding how we are missing on so many players.

You have missed. It's Chizik.

Auburn was not heavy on Kwon in the first place. IMO he is overated..the rumor is VanGorder was not impressed with him also.

yikes!! gonna be plenty of nice AU hats at Goodwills everywhere. :no:

what is the prize for coming in second for a five star??

A teabag.

yikes!! gonna be plenty of nice AU hats at Goodwills everywhere. :no:

what is the prize for coming in second for a five star??

A teabag.

You owe me a keyboard... :roflol:

Archived