**Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread**

WarTiger

Looking for a great game from the tigers tonight. This is a game we can certainly win especially after the way we played them on the road.

Halftime. Tigers lead 35-24. Auburn gets rebound under 15 seconds to play and Barbee calls a timeout. During the timeout, Stansbury for MSU gets a technical foul called on him. Sullivan hits one of two free throws, then Auburn gets the ball in front of their team bench in the back court. Varez Ward finishes the half with a nice drive and layup off the glass.

Forbes called for a flagrant 1 foul. MSU gets 2 free throws and makes them both and gets the ball. The foul call was for an elbow above the shoulders. Automatic flagrant 1 foul. The officials did go to the monitor to verify it.

1:15 to play Payne at the line for 2...First one - missed...second - good..Tigers lead 59-52. Time out Mississippi State.

msu called for a traveling violation inside, inbound pass to chubb, foul...chubb at the line missed the first one and tigers get the rebound....MSU took forever to foul. 47.7 seconds to play. Ward makes first FT...second - good...tigers lead 61-52

Excellent win for the Tigers! MooState has a decent basketball team. I'm really glad our home court advantage means something. Good turnout for the game tonight.

It was a good game on a rainy Saturday night. Crowd was bigger than I thought would turn out. I am now 5-0 in the new arena. I would have thought Babee would offer me a seat on the bench by now :big:

Great win tonight! I hope ESPN was watching! Plenty of Top 10-quality plays!! Kenny Gabriel will be on Yahoo Radio at 10:45 CT, listen here http://www.yahoosportsradio.com/listen/

ESPN #3 play of the day

Told the team at the 3:oo minute time out that they were not going to lose.

Little doc

It was #4 not #3....

Archived