Reason why I hate bama

AUBURNJAC

So.. I'm not sure if this has ever been done before, but I'm going to start this thread. I will start, and please just add to this list!

Reasons I hate bama:

1. Unwarranted arrogance

So.. I'm not sure if this has ever been done before, but I'm going to start this thread. I will start, and please just add to this list!

Reasons I hate bama:

1. Unwarranted arrogance

I have one more that really bothers me for some reason, so I'm going to go ahead and take #2 as well....

2. Those stupid bimbo blonde bamzo chicks in the houndstooth hats. I don't know if they still attend games or not, but I always wanted to get domestically violent with those two for some reason!!! lol. They WERE NOT/ARE NOT HOT! They are trashy, ugly, bleached out, scragly winches.

Domestically violent? Little over the top, don't you think?

Tasteless joke, hence the lol right after. Sorry if it offended you. I honestly can't stand those two though. Not my cup of tea at all!

Reasons I hate bama:

1. Unwarranted arrogance

Pretty much says it all for me! :thumbsup:

Everything else, for the most part, seems to just be a symptom of this. "Roll Tide" as a taunt to non-Bama fans, ending every argument they're losing with "but we have xxxx national championships!", their entire attitude of "winning isn't everything--it's the ONLY thing!", etc, etc, etc, all stem from arrogance and the conceit that they are God's gift to football. And I've had to put up with it all 57 years of my life! (or at least since I was old enough to know what football was.)

While I found both the tree killing and the teabagging disgusting, I could chalk those up as the lone act of a crazed individual if not for the plethora of arrogant uat fans defending them, cheering them on, making excuses, asking for their autograph/picture, wearing Updyke tee shirts, etc. I don't know the "houndstooth hat" twins personally--they may be fine individuals in real life-- but when I see their picture they look like the poster children of blind uat arrogance to me.

Outside of arrogance, I guess I'd have to say:

#4. The unending stream of pushing the envelope on cheating/unethical practices--at least in perception even if they manage to avoid crossing the line of provable NCAA violations: T-Town Mensware, fishing trips & agent parties with only a game or two suspension, processing and greyshirting, Saban "bump" rule, Textbooks ("but nobody profitted and it didn't give a competitive edge!" <_< ), etc, etc, etc..

also:

#5. Nick Saban! ...but I'd hate him whatever school he was at. :angry:

Reasons I hate bama:

1. Unwarranted arrogance

Everything else, for the most part, seems to just be a symptom of this. "Roll Tide" as a taunt to non-Bama fans, ending every argument they're losing with "but we have xxxx national championships!", their entire attitude of "winning isn't everything--it's the ONLY thing!", etc, etc, etc, all stem from arrogance and the conceit that they are God's gift to football. And I've had to put up with it all 57 years of my life! (or at least since I was old enough to know what football was.)

I'll add one more subcategory: The sense of entitlement they carry. They think they deserve to be held in the highest regard, all the way from the top to the guy busing tables at the local Denny's. :thumbsdown:

Reasons I hate bama:

1. Unwarranted arrogance

I'll add one more subcategory: The sense of entitlement they carry. They think they deserve to be held in the highest regard, all the way from the top to the guy busing tables at the local Denny's. :thumbsdown:

420939_2573261624566_1645074898_1921573_2132908110_n.jpg

Reasons I hate bama:

1. Unwarranted arrogance

:lol: Gonna steal that!

Reasons I hate bama:

1. Unwarranted arrogance

And, they use a ruler to measure the size of each one. The grads can tell the large ones without measuring. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh snap. Im a Duke fan. It is where I want to go after I graduate from AU...The difference with Duke and Bama is that Duke is actually a good school with great academics. Bama just claims all that even though they have the second lowest average test scores in the SEC.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do updykes show up at functions , games , events for other schools ?

Were there any of them seen at the unveiling of the statues down in Gainesville, FL ? Anyone know ?

i walked up to a male turd fan once, and he was in his late-mid 50s or 60s anyway he had his girlfriend with him, she looked like she was in her mid 40's but she was real fat , i walked up to the guy and said your girl looks like one of the racing pigs from the fair, both their faces turned red and they walked off, i love it when i get inside their heads like that

You've gotten into their head by calling them fat? Yet you spam people with pointless messages because we point out that "your" an idiot? Class guy, troll.

i walked up to a male turd fan once, and he was in his late-mid 50s or 60s anyway he had his girlfriend with him, she looked like she was in her mid 40's but she was real fat , i walked up to the guy and said your girl looks like one of the racing pigs from the fair, both their faces turned red and they walked off, i love it when i get inside their heads like that

So your idea of fun is to walk up to a total stranger minding his own business and insult his girlfriend? :blink:

I think you should be more concerned about what's going on inside your own head if you condone such behavior...

It is my deepest hope that you had no Auburn paraphernalia on at the time...that is something I'd more likely expect out of my four-year-old nephew, not something I'd want from someone "representing" my alma mater.

Do updykes show up at functions , games , events for other schools ?

Were there any of them seen at the unveiling of the statues down in Gainesville, FL ? Anyone know ?

When Chizik had his book signing here in Pensacola last year, there was a group (family maybe) of uaters in their uat garb that were actually allowed to get in line ahead of EVERYBODY that had been waiting in line that started at 5 AM. They were NOT in line either.

Wow. seriously? one long sentence? Really? Wait, its not actually a sentence since you didn't provide any punctuation at the end. So, let me get this straight. Not only are you a major troll infecting our board, but you are also a complete douche bag to total strangers? Got it. You really think you got in their heads by being a total prick to them by hurling your elementary school insults? I really hope you didn't have any Auburn attire on when you did this inexcusable, douche bag idiocy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Tobacco stains

2. Gingavitis

3. Bad brushing habits

4. The smell of boiled cabbage

5. Motto "closer kin...deeper in"

6. Aqua net

7. Welfare

8. Pickin and a grinnin

9. Beastiality

10. Rammer jammer yellow hammer...

wtf does this mean????

Do I have to have a reason?

It is what it is.

"10. Rammer jammer yellow hammer...

wtf does this mean????" --I believe it is the mis-conception bammers have with wood-peckers and literal interpretations.

Archived