***Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread***

WarTiger

AU basketball is extremely frustrating!!!! We've won what; 3 SEC Tournament games in the past 10 years? Mercifully, another BB season is at its end.

We are getting better for sure and we'll be better next year. Most of our recruiting class this year redshirted because of injuries. Add them to the mix and then include the players we have coming in next year and we will be better. Barbee definitely has us heading in the right direction for sure.

At this point in the season, we just don't have the talent, or the bodies, to compete. Next year's recruiting class will help, but it won't be easy to make up for the loss of KG and (presumably) Ward (at least in terms of his experience and ability). That said, I really think Barbee has it in him to make Auburn into a winning program. A lot of breaks haven't gone his way so far; hopefully, the pieces will start to come together next year.

We are getting better for sure and we'll be better next year. Most of our recruiting class this year redshirted because of injuries. Add them to the mix and then include the players we have coming in next year and we will be better. Barbee definitely has us heading in the right direction for sure.

I will trust you guys who follow basketball closer than I do when you say things are better and going in the right direction. My only uneasiness is that the last two years sure feel, look and ended just like previous years under Lebo. Just saying how it looks to one that is not in the know.

Archived