New Football Weight Room

RunInRed

As of January 28th 2012 Auburn University was given a state-of-the-art strength facility courtesy of Sorinex. Two days of installation yielded a weight room that everyone involved was proud to have had a roll in completing. We look forward to seeing their team grow and strengthen with the help of our equipment!

http://store.sorinex.com/Articles.asp?ID=430

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1933.JPG

IMG_4814.JPGIMG_4824.JPG

IMG_4832.JPGIMG_4838.JPG

IMG_4844.JPGIMG_4882.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

IMG_4890.JPG

IMG_4892.JPGIMG_4752.JPG

IMG_4930.JPG

IMG_4960.JPG

IMG_4726.JPG

IMG_4774.JPG

IMG_4810.JPG

IMG_4942.JPG

IMG_5013.JPG

IMG_4738.JPG

IMG_4743.JPG

More pics here

AUsome! Beautiful equipment and another "must have" to keep attracting and developing the best recruits. Can't wait to see us continue to get stronger in the 4th quarter for years to come.

I bet the Gator shades of blue & orange for a subliminal transfer of weight room aggression to the field when we play them. Brilliant!

So anyone know where the old equipment is?

I'd love to have some of it for my home gym!

prob at the student act. Is it me or is there a point when too much Auburn logos maybe reaches a Gaudy point. The weight room is cool but I think it could have also been edited some.

Is it me or is there a point when too much Auburn logos maybe reaches a Gaudy point. The weight room is cool but I think it could have also been edited some.

Probably, but then again, it may be part of a security thing, so that no weights or piece of equip go wandering off site. :gofig:

prob at the student act. Is it me or is there a point when too much Auburn logos maybe reaches a Gaudy point. The weight room is cool but I think it could have also been edited some.

There is NO WAY all that stuff it in the student weight room, it's tiny. maybe once the new facility is finished there will be enough room.

I suppose they could have thrown in some tiger eyes & maybe a few throw back Auburn logos, that one with Aubie but wow it's a sick gym. Good investment for the family.

Is it me or is there a point when too much Auburn logos maybe reaches a Gaudy point. The weight room is cool but I think it could have also been edited some.

Probably, but then again, it may be part of a security thing, so that no weights or piece of equip go wandering off site. :gofig:

My first thought was security too,who wouldn't want some of that stuff?

• 9 months later...

In light of the off-season and a new S&C Coach, bumping this thread.

Also, for those with a subscription, Rivals has some good interviews posted...

1366438.jpg

He removed a line of weight racks and filled the space with a swath of synthetic grass. Why? He believes the ability to accelerate quickly, an "explosion" as Russell calls it, is one of the most critical skills associated with being a good athlete.

Auburn players spend more time now running timed sprints and engaging in other activities that emphasize rapid movements.

Part 1: http://auburn.rivals...asp?CID=1473880 ($)

Part 2: http://auburn.rivals...asp?CID=1474307 ($)

I saw where Arky and Tenn are both under construction for new weigh rooms's & overall athletic facility upgrades, i.e. training & nutrition facilities. Saw where UAT just unveiled their's as well. OleMiss is about to expand their stadium & training facilities - Vandy is planning the same.

I'm glad to see we are keeping pace with the rest of our SEC foe.

I'm really glad we have this as I think it is needed to keep pace with the other SEC schools. But the fact we have to have a blinged out weight room is a bit ridiculous.

Guys then was done over a year ago. This is concerning how our new st.and weight coach changing a few things. Not sure where UT is getting the money for a new weight room since their 200 million in the hole

Cool weight room. A little heavy on the orange and blue.....but really nice equipment and set up.

You must not be an auburn fan, there is no such thing as too much orange and blue.

I wonder if everything was covered up and still shiny when Coach Russell got here? ;D You know...we weren't exactly beasts on the field last year. In case you guys missed it?

Guys then was done over a year ago. This is concerning how our new st.and weight coach changing a few things. Not sure where UT is getting the money for a new weight room since their 200 million in the hole

Wait a second... You want us to read the post dates and find the most recent one before commenting about how we just got a new weight room... Now that's some crazy talk from a crazy old man :ucrazy: :ucrazy: :ucrazy:

I bet the Gator shades of blue & orange for a subliminal transfer of weight room aggression to the field when we play them. Brilliant!

Really. We need someone to start requiring the use of navy blue instead of Florida or Kentucky blue. And burn that orange a little bit more.

Archived