***Site Maintenance***

RunInRed

We are currently in the process of making updates to the Forum software to prepare for the upcoming season. During this time, you may experience intermittent service and/or notice an 'under construction' nature to the general look and feel as well as possible disruption to some features and functionality. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please stay cool, we'll be back up to full speed soon.

And if you're not following us Facebook and Twitter already, what's wrong with you?! All kidding aside, these will be our primary communication portals during this time, so Like and Follow us now...

Side note (pardon the tease): Some big site-related news on the horizon. Stay tuned...

aufamily.jpg

(test)

Is the new site features going to be linked to our Facebook. IE when we post something or reply to something is it going to show up on my wall? One of the great features of a message board is that you are anonymous, if you so want.

No, your posts will not show up on your Facebook wall or Twitter feeds unless you manually choose to share them.

Thanks Stat! Still trying to works some bugs out and mess with the skin a bit but we're getting there...

Thanks Stat! Still trying to works some bugs out and mess with the skin a bit but we're getting there...

I just noticed that I cannot utilize the edit or delete features yet.

RIR: Test

Try it now ... I think we've got this issued resolved...

Try it now ... I think we've got this issued resolved...

Still doesn't work for me. I tried to delete the response I put under my latest post but it would not work. I then attempted to edit the same post but it would not save the changes.

Let's try an edit.

-stoic

Working for admins, and no one else Rob?

Firefox.

See if my edit works from IE8

- stoic

I just logged on under Internet Explorer and I was able to edit. I could not under Mozilla Firefox.

Ok, that was weird, when I edited my post in IE the screen didn't refresh like it normally does.

I had to manually refresh. The edit worked, it just didn't display until I refreshed.

This is fun, Stat is having the opposite issue I am...

Testing Safari

Can we get some members to help us test their edit permission capability in a few different browsers? Thanks...

tried to edit stat's post and it didn't let me do it....using firefox... going to try IE in a minute.

update: tried to edit RIR's post in IE9 and clicking the save button did nothing. It responded to the click but didn't save anything.

tried to edit stat's post and it didn't let me do it....using firefox... going to try IE in a minute.

This is odd, I edited stats post with Firefox...

back to firefox for edit attempt: WT

ok..that time i was able to edit stoic's post using firefox...

(I can edit WT's post with IE but not Firefox. My Firefox bites. STAT)

(I edited with Safari...STAT but still no go with Firefox)

Can we get some members to help us test their edit permission capability in a few different browsers? Thanks...

Just so Non-Mod/Admins know, they will only be able to edit their own posts... ;)

I'm running Firefox version 13.0

When trying to edit my own post in Firefox, I click Save Changes, Use Full Editor, or Cancel and it does nothing.

update: tried to edit RIR's post in IE9 and clicking the save button did nothing. It responded to the click but didn't save anything.

Mine did the same, but if I refreshed the screen, the edit was present.

I rebooted my PC and relogged back onto to the site to see if that would help and I'm still unable to edit with Firefox.

test

Archived