• UK
    • USC
    • ARK
    • UGA
    • Auburn

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU fans are by far the worst in my opinion. My Father was actually threatened (and ultimately walked away from) by a group of LSU fans for walking by them wearing in Alabama shirt....IN TUSCALOOSA! Plus, the urine-soaked Nerf ball tossings get me.

Although, if I had to choose a second I'd have to say Florida. I was at the 1992 SEC Championship game in B'ham and saw them throwing hunks of ice at anyone that walked by with a Bama shirt on.

The only thing that irks me about Bama fans is their refusal to accept that Bear Bryant is dead and they're not going to contend for the National title every year. Oh, and the fact they claim 12 national titles

You guys want to see bad fans? Put on a Crimson shirt and go to the ut and Bama game at Neyland this year. ;)

You guys want to see bad fans?  Put on a Crimson shirt and go to the ut and Bama game at Neyland this year. ;)

If I put on a crimson shirt I would automatically be bad........I wouldn't have to go to Knoxville. :P

As a resident of the state of Louisiana, I have experienced first-hand LSU's finest. While most are great fans, they have a number who escalate an obsession for their University past tolerable limits. Most of my friends will be attending LSU next year, and I hope they can make these obnoxious fans a greater minority. However, until then, I'm voting LSU mostly because they have harassed me for 15 years.

P.S. If anyone has any info(good/bad) about Boyd Hall, I would greatly appreciate your information since I'll be living there this coming fall.(I'm a soon to be freshie)

:au: War Eagle :au:

To break up the "Anti-UGA" rant... I voted for Tennessee. NOTHING sucks like the Big Orange. Next to bammer, Tennessee has the largest "hillbilly white trash to legitimate fan" ratio I have ever seen. :P After spending the entire second half of a game in Neyland in 1990 dodging Jack Daniels bottles being thrown from the upper deck in to the visitors section, I have to say that their fans are horriffic.

I agree with Jenny. The only difference between most bama fans and most utee fans is the color of their shirt, not the color of their neck. Although, I enjoyed my visit to BD in 2000. The bammers were very hospitible and nice, even. Uga wasn't entirely bad and while lsu wasn't the best trip ever, it wasn't near as bad as it could have been.

LSU and Ark.

Bad times at LSU. Message boards mostly have ruined my opinion on LSU and Arkansas fans from then on out to be honest. I'll put the front runners at Arkansas though for this thread so LSU doesn't get all the hate.

LSU in a landslide. I feel sorry for the couple of good LSU fans that get a bad name due to the rest of the fan base. Only time I ever felt unsafe on the Auburn campus was when we played LSU in 2000. My truck got surrounded by drunk cajun swampdwellers. I got harassed even though I tried to stay low-key.

You guys want to see bad fans?  Put on a Crimson shirt and go to the ut and Bama game at Neyland this year. ;)

If I put on a crimson shirt I would automatically be bad........I wouldn't have to go to Knoxville. :P

You guys want to see a BAD "football team"...Just look at the guys wearin' the dark pink jerseys!

:D:D:D

Come on now PT, I think you'd look good in Crimson. :P:D

Come on now PT, I think you'd look good in Crimson. :P:D

You will never know :D:D

I won't say who the best fans are in the SEC but I can say one characteristic of a bad fan is consistently talking about other school fans in a negative fashion. This happens at all schools but AU fans(at least on the net) take it to a much much higher level and a much more personal demeaning level.

I won't say who the best fans are in the SEC but I can say one characteristic of a bad fan is consistently talking about other school fans in a negative fashion. This happens at all schools but AU fans(at least on the net) take it to a much much higher level and a much more personal demeaning level.

so who are you for SEC FAN

not even representing who you love just the SEC

A bit strange how you don't identify yourself. :rolleyes:

I won't say who the best fans are in the SEC but I can say one characteristic of a bad fan is consistently talking about other school fans in a negative fashion.  This happens at all schools but AU fans(at least on the net) take it to a much much higher level and a much more personal demeaning level.

puhleeze :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: . What part of louisianna are you from?????

If you take any smack talk on the web seriously........ well, I'll just let the evidence speak for itself since saying something negative about you would make me a "bad fan". :lol:;)

I was in a bar in Houston Saturday afternoon sipping a brew and had on an AU hat. There was a guy at the bar with a LSU shirt on. He saw my hat and told me "If I had a sister working in a whore house and a brother attending Auburn, I sure would be worried about my brother". I laughed and asked him if I could have his sister's phone number. We shook hands and went on our way. Isn't that part of what makes SEC rivalries fun?

I saw a South Carolina fan kick a puppy yesterday and then run over a baby in his car.....their fans suck.

Maybe you should take the keys away from your father!

hahaha

Still laughing at you! :lol::lol::lol:

I've never experienced LSU fans first hand...only heard from friends about them. Bammers are pretty bad, but I have a lot of bammer friends to balance out the stupid hicks. For my money and first hand experience, I'd have to go with Old Mess fans. I've never seen more obnoxious behavior over a team that's done less than those guys.

They haven't won a championship of any kind in football since the 60s, and have managed to beat us once for every 3 times we've clobbered them, but you'd swear they were the second coming of the New England Patriots. It took their best team in 30 years to eke out a win over us this past season (and they mainly owe that to a flub by Obomanu). Give me a break.

On top of that, they did that imbecilic "Hoddy Toddy" cheer while the band was playing our alma mater. In fact, it's happened the last two times they were in Jordan-Hare. They can all drop dead for all I care. :rant:

I've never experienced LSU fans first hand...only heard from friends about them. Bammers are pretty bad, but I have a lot of bammer friends to balance out the stupid hicks. For my money and first hand experience, I'd have to go with Old Mess fans. I've never seen more obnoxious behavior over a team that's done less than those guys.

They haven't won a championship of any kind in football since the 60s, and have managed to beat us once for every 3 times we've clobbered them, but you'd swear they were the second coming of the New England Patriots. It took their best team in 30 years to eke out a win over us this past season (and they mainly owe that to a flub by Obomanu). Give me a break.

On top of that, they did that imbecilic "Hoddy Toddy" cheer while the band was playing our alma mater. In fact, it's happened the last two times they were in Jordan-Hare. They can all drop dead for all I care. :rant:

Much like the $puat fans on this board...The old mrs folks are simply jealous.

I enjoy watching them act like links.....you know....three year old children!

:lol::lol::lol:

The Old Piss fans are nothing like the bammer fans on this board. Despite what you may think of them, I think the bammers that frequent this board are all class acts.

I won't say who the best fans are in the SEC but I can say one characteristic of a bad fan is consistently talking about other school fans in a negative fashion.  This happens at all schools but AU fans(at least on the net) take it to a much much higher level and a much more personal demeaning level.

puhleeze :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: . What part of louisianna are you from?????

If you take any smack talk on the web seriously........ well, I'll just let the evidence speak for itself since saying something negative about you would make me a "bad fan". :lol:;)

I don't think there's anything wrong with smack talk. However, *some* AU fans on the net go beyond smack talk and try to demean other SEC fans. They seem obsessed with character assassination. They remind me of Democrats. (Filled with hate and animosity.) They have there little repetitive code phrases they use. Such as "the rich need to pay their fair share" or "tax breaks for the wealthiest few." Some examples of AU code phrases are "LSU fans are the most vile fans" and "grand mothers, grand fathers and kids flip you off." The Democrats use these little phrases over and over again and people actually start to believe them. That's what the AU fans are trying to accomplish. I think it's funny because there's people actually stupid enough out there to believe these things.

I don't think there's anything wrong with smack talk. However, *some* AU fans on the net go beyond smack talk and try to demean other SEC fans. They seem obsessed with character assassination. They remind me of Democrats. (Filled with hate and animosity.) They have there little repetitive code phrases they use. Such as "the rich need to pay their fair share" or "tax breaks for the wealthiest few." Some examples of AU code phrases are "LSU fans are the most vile fans" and "grand mothers, grand fathers and kids flip you off." The Democrats use these little phrases over and over again and people actually start to believe them. That's what the AU fans are trying to accomplish. I think it's funny because there's people actually stupid enough out there to believe these things.

Well at least we know who you root for. The folks who say those things have expirenced very bad fans from LSU so based on thier expirences they are the most vile fans. It's an opinion dude give it a rest. Why must you think they are not telling the truth or do you think it's a vast conspiracy to convince everyone in the world the LSU has bad fans.

Archived