2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

809326.jpg

Racean "Roc" Thomas, RB

Oxford, AL

5'11 / 196

Lead Recruiter: Rodney Garner

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, California, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Louisville, LSU, Miami (Fl.), Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Oregon, Tennessee, UCLA and USC, among others.

Alabama Gatorade player of the year

247Sports: 4* (Top247 -- No. 60)

Rivals: 5* (Rivals100 -- No. 12)

Scout: 5*

247Sports_YouTube_zps3411f81f.gif

2012 stats: 1,768 yards rushing and 24 touchdowns.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see where we are recruiting him. Look up racean thomas. has offers from Bama,LSU,Florida,Arkie,Clemson and Auburn. Great back and very versatile. Dad is a Auburn fan.

With a nickname like "Roc" I'm guessing he hasn't been on a path to playing violin. What's the word on Bama's recruiting of kicker Billy "Shanks" Alot?

• 2 months later...

I know he is more than likely Bama bound, but how'd his visit go?

It was pretty good but Bama still leads. He plans to make a decision soon.

so-so.....maybe 50/50 sorry couldn't resist. Kinda bored today

You just miss him. I know you will never admit it but...........

Maybe we can make up some ground on this young man. We need some bigger backs.

Seems to be a bammer lean. Hard to understand with Bo Scarbrough verbal to bammer. I guess these kids think they can all start/play for bammer. Hopefully, we can convince him otherwise.

Also, with their 2 stud RB commits in this class with the possible addition of Henry..doesn't make much sense, but we will be fine at RB.

I see where we are recruiting him. Look up racean thomas. has offers from Bama,LSU,Florida,Arkie,Clemson and Auburn. Great back and very versatile. Dad is a Auburn fan.

No, Roc and his father are both big bammers.... But things are looking better for Auburn with for Bo S. committing to bammer. Satan tried to get Roc to commit months ago. He and his dad both brought up the kid from Ga. that Satan gave the shaft right before last signing day after committing earily.

No, Roc and his father are both big bammers.... But things are looking better for Auburn with for Bo S. committing to bammer. Satan tried to get Roc to commit months ago. He and his dad both brought up the kid from Ga. that Satan gave the shaft right before last signing day after committing earily.

Good to hear someone that matters (to him) calling out Sabahr.

• 4 months later...

Just posted on the 2014 recruiting thread that I watched a Hudl highlight video on him. He looks like a special back. WOuld love to get him. Scares me he is from Oxford, but maybe DC can help with him.

Good back but he is going to be an extrememly hard get. Bama will have to shoot themselves in the foot more than likely.

Definitely a dynamic back. One to fill a void for us. One our coaches have and will put the full court press on. He's an early bama lean but certainly not a bama lock. We need to recruit him hard and make is an Auburn\bammer battle. This one I actually think we can win. Show him the depth charts at RB at each school. Just don't need places like LSU, Florida, UGA crashing in and mudding the waters on this one.

Good back but he is going to be an extrememly hard get. Bama will have to shoot themselves in the foot more than likely.

We have a whole year of Blowing out the SEC to sway him. Yep...pumping that sunshine

I saw that he visited this weekend. Any news on how the visit went?

Really liked it. Coaches gave him alot to think about.

Archived