2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

My "Why" was WHY IN THE **** would anyone even be talking about this?!?!

Because it's a fanbase. That's what some of them do.

On a related note Pops wins the When do the Nervous Nellies post again pool.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was his guess....."within the next 5 minutes" ?

That's one reward I wish I hadn't won.

Call me selfish, but if rashaans visit didnt go so well, Id be irked at roc for not coming bc of a pup. the whole idea was committed athletes welcoming rashaan. The linebacker crew is what matters but still...

You're selfish.

Call me selfish, but if rashaans visit didnt go so well, Id be irked at roc for not coming bc of a pup. the whole idea was committed athletes welcoming rashaan. The linebacker crew is what matters but still...

You're selfish.

hey, thats fine with me. im an auburn die hard and ive heard worse.

That's one reward I wish I hadn't won.

its the only award you have won.lol

You're selfish.

hey, thats fine with me. im an auburn die hard and ive heard worse.

You're worse than selfish.

no offense 11 but :-\/>. imo RE has been a silent since Iron Bowl and I'm sure the staff felt ok with Roc not having to be there or any of the other commits we have that could not make it on their own dime

If anyone else has a Rivals account, you should read what the updyke coaches tried to do to get Roc to visit. I believe it may be premium material so I'm not sure about posting it. It's not too bad just makes them seem very desperate.

If anyone else has a Rivals account, you should read what the updyke coaches tried to do to get Roc to visit. I believe it may be premium material so I'm not sure about posting it. It's not too bad just makes them seem very desperate.

Where would I find said info in rivals?

On the bunker. An evening update Hoke did about Evans and Roc

Thanks! Just read the update and all I could do was just shake my head. They really know 0 boundaries and have 0 shame in their recruiting game.

On the bunker. An evening update Hoke did about Evans and Roc

Thanks! Just read the update and all I could do was just shake my head. They really know 0 boundaries and have 0 shame in their recruiting game.

They are talking about it over at SEC Rant in the recruiting thread so the cat is out of the bag now.

I know I can't imagine just keep pestering these kids after they say no I'm going somewhere else. They have no respect for their personal lives away from football. They don't even really want him anyway, they just don't want him at Auburn. Dang shame.

Let me pose a question. Did we have Rashaan last year when we played for the Championship ? Did we have any of these recruits ? Point is, I like anyone else hope we get Rashaan, but if we don't we don't. Not for one minute am I going to be sad, you know why? Because we did get 20+ other recruits that love Auburn and will come here and win championships. Let's quit showing disrespect for those like Roc that have chosen AU and will come. Quit like a bunch of whiners. WDE

1. If we don't end up signing rashaan, I will be sad. I've seen his character and work ethic first hand. He's not one to skirt by on talent alone (which he has PLENTY of).

2. No one is saying we will never make another championship with him. Most are just stating how important he could be to this class.

3. There's not an auburn fan alive that isn't excited about Roc. Or Williams, Davis, or any of them. True Auburn fans have seen first hand what any recruit can do if he's willing to be coached and willing to work his butt off.

4. The fact that we have a great recruiting class doesn't negate the fact that rashaan will be a game changer no matter where he goes.

5. This might be the most paranoid I've ever seen this board (or AE) get.

you guys are killing me...What occured?

you guys are killing me...What occured?

PM one of them if you want to know.

Could someone PM me what was the info on Bama trying to get him in for a visit?

Just PM one of the posters who brought it up.

A couple of things need to be pointed out:

First, yes the bammer coaching staff is desperate to get Evans and Thomas for obvious reasons.

Second, they believe they can make our coaches become distracted by this and not pursue Ronnie Clark and other bammer committs as they normally would.

Archived