2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

broke 9 tackles by my count. Not impressive til he breaks 11 tackles and runs backward to the other goal line before he tries to score :P

how do you pronounce his first name? Ray-shawn? Rashawn?

I think it's the latter, but that is why I stick with Roc. We all can get that one right! But put a ribbon on him and call him sister if you like, just get him here!

Is he that good, or are the other teams just that bad? He literally makes them look like a bunch of clowns, falling all over themselves.

I will say, he has a bad habit of slowing down and high-stepping when he gets close to the end zone. Won't take long for Russel to show him the error of his ways, however.

He has done this, this year and he was playing hurt for the first half of the season. Man, I cant wait to see him in O&B. He still reminds me of Caddy, but he has some Barry Sanders in there too.

Nice refresher. I love that video!

E, what are insiders saying about Roc now. Is he recruiting for us. Is he still visiting. Is he friends with our other key recruits?

E, what are insiders saying about Roc now. Is he recruiting for us. Is he still visiting. Is he friends with our other key recruits?

1. As of 3 weeks ago yes. 2. no update on that. 3. Yes. I specificallu know of Tre, Deshaun, and emerging with Sean White, Also tight with Rashaan Evans.

1. As of 3 weeks ago yes. 2. no update on that. 3. Yes. I specificallu know of Tre, Deshaun, and emerging with Sean White, Also tight with Rashaan Evans.

I saw in another thread where some people had Tre, D'haquille W. and Roc at the top of their lists of kids they wanted to remain in the class. It's easy to pick the 3 highest-rated kids and say they're the most important- granted, they all do play positions of need- but it seems like Deshaun Davis is cozy with every recruit in the class. Maybe that's just in my head, but he seems as important to this class as anybody else.

Sorry for the threadjack. I'm beyond excited to have Roc on board.

So assuming none of our backs go pro at the end of this year we'll have

Mason

CAP

Grant

Barber

Ford

Thomas

And Pettaway

What are the chances Roc and KP redshirt and would they be upset?

Mason

CAP

Grant

Barber

Ford

Thomas

And Pettaway

Grant will be gone next year. Mason IMO could go pro if he stays healthy and finishes the year well. If Mason goes pro then I say 0% chance they redshirt. Should Mason come back....i say 30% they redshirt. I could see Pettaway or Barber taking HB snaps next year.

Mason

CAP

Grant

Barber

Ford

Thomas

And Pettaway

Grant will be gone next year. Mason IMO could go pro if he stays healthy and finishes the year well. If Mason goes pro then I say 0% chance they redshirt. Should Mason come back....i say 30% they redshirt. I could see Pettaway or Barber taking HB snaps next year.

Grant will be senior next year.

2014 - Mason/CAP/Grant

2015 - Thomas/Barber/Ford/Pettway

I saw in another thread where some people had Tre, D'haquille W. and Roc at the top of their lists of kids they wanted to remain in the class. It's easy to pick the 3 highest-rated kids and say they're the most important- granted, they all do play positions of need- but it seems like Deshaun Davis is cozy with every recruit in the class. Maybe that's just in my head, but he seems as important to this class as anybody else.

Sorry for the threadjack. I'm beyond excited to have Roc on board.

Not to threadjack but

1) Dhaquille Williams is an absolute need at WR. Have you seen our WRs this year? No consistency... Marcus Davis has shown flashes and Sammie Coates has speed but i doubt either are NFL potential. This guy is NFL potential. General consensus that Williams is a one-and-done player.

2) Tre Williams- LB may be the weakest part of our team. Frost and Mckinzy are improving and Swain has shown flashes but still... we are desperate at LB.

3) Roc Thomas- another NFL potential RB. Compared to Caddy Williams. Could be a franchise player.

Honestly, if Deshaun Davis were to decommit then I highly doubt it would affect our recruiting class.

Honestly, if Deshaun Davis were to decommit then I highly doubt it would affect our recruiting class.

Not sure it would affect in anybody decommitting but it would definitely affect the chemistry of this class..He is by far the strongest recruiter in the class.

Not sure it would affect in anybody decommitting but it would definitely affect the chemistry of this class..He is by far the strongest recruiter in the class.

& HIGHLY UNDERrated...

Archived