2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is Roc's height and weight compared to Pettway?

From what I understand this guy is pretty much a Carnell Williams clone. A little under six feet tall and about 190.

From what I understand this guy is pretty much a Carnell Williams clone. A little under six feet tall and about 190.

So Russell will put about 15-20 lbs. on him in solid muscle. Talk about a nasty downhill power running game with Roc and Kam. Gonna lead the SEC in rushing for years to come.

He's a bit bigger than Caddy was. His running style is what's the Caddy clone part. Roc is about 5'11 200 lbs. KP is about 6'0 225 lbs. Caddy was 5'11 185-190 coming into college.

He's a bit bigger than Caddy was. His running style is what's the Caddy clone part. Roc is about 5'11 200 lbs. KP is about 6'0 225 lbs. Caddy was 5'11 185-190 coming into college.

Holy crap I didn't know Kam was already almost 230! These guys are gonna be nasty.

Why does Roc have bama on his twitter profile?

Where are you looking? I don't see Bama on his profile. https://twitter.com/El_GoldenChild

Under the avatar to the left, it says Bama with a jet beside it (whatever that means)

Yep, that's it. Thanks AfoE!

Where are you looking? I don't see Bama on his profile. https://twitter.com/El_GoldenChild

Under the avatar to the left, it says Bama with a jet beside it (whatever that means)

That is his location. Don't think it has anything to do with uat

Ok. If it's in the black and white area then that's hard for me to soo.

I did sell Spain Park short some on D. Before Roc's explosion they only gave up 15 points per game and the high they gave up was 27 before the 56 Oxford put on them.

the 2nd best team in Birmingham...

Not even close. Hoover, Bessemer City, Vestavia, Shades, and Mountain Brook are all better than Spain Park. Their D is solid though. It's their O that was lacking most of the season.

Not sure where you're getting Spain Park is such a bad team...

Either way... Record wise, Spain Park IS the 2nd best team in the B'ham area (behind Hoover). To be perfectly honest, SP would beat Bessemer, SV, Vestavia, and MB...

the 2nd best team in Birmingham...

Not even close. Hoover, Bessemer City, Vestavia, Shades, and Mountain Brook are all better than Spain Park. Their D is solid though. It's their O that was lacking most of the season.

Not sure why you're being so combative here...

Either way... Record wise, Spain Park IS the 2nd best team in the B'ham area (behind Hoover). To be perfectly honest, SP would beat Bessemer, SV, Vestavia, and MB...

Not being combative at all. I just follow and know 6A football. Yes they had the second best record in B'ham (tied with Bess City and Shades Valley). Now they are 4th record wise in B'Ham behind those teams. SP would not beat Shades. Shades beat Pelham last night by 5 TDs. Pelham beat SP the week before. Nothing against Spain Park personally. The reality is they are an average football team with a solid D that has the fortune of being in a region with 6 of the worst 15 teams in 6A to beat up on. Point is Roc had an excellent game but no need to try to make it look better by saying how good SP is when as a whole they are not very good.

I watched the game on TV here last night. First time I have seen Roc and he is everything he was cracked up to be. Awesome moves, power and speed. I have kids at Hoover and Auburn so I keep up with all he local teams. SP is probably about 4th or 5th in the metro area behind Hoover, Vestavia and MB. They are good but not great they have lost two in a row but still a good test for Oxford. Roc ran around, through and over them last night. SP is good enough that you can say it was an awesome performance that's for sure.

I don't understand the fixation with size. 200 lbs is plenty big enough for a back with Roc's skill set. 220 might ruin him. Same with linebackers. We don't need 250 pound backers. Who was A) in the game and B)Made two stops on the goal line last night against Arky? Answer: Javier Mitchell, or smallest, quickest LB at 210.

I don't understand the fixation with size. 200 lbs is plenty big enough for a back with Roc's skill set. 220 might ruin him. Same with linebackers. We don't need 250 pound backers. Who was A) in the game and B)Made two stops on the goal line last night against Arky? Answer: Javier Mitchell, or smallest, quickest LB at 210.

Yep. Cadillac was 205 lbs.

If you have ever played sports much at all, you have run across that one kid. He isn't the muscle bound guy but hits like a train and is faster than one.

Archived