2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bout time. I don't know what else a kid had to do to be considered a 5*. It's all meaningless sure, but it is quite an honor and consider it a reward for all the hard work. Congrats Roc!

Long but great highlight video of Roc's Senior Year. This kid is special.

Daaaaannnng.....somebody has mastered the ole circle button. He makes it look so easy. Vision, power, and cutting ability are amazing, not to mention he was always the fastest player on the field. Glad he's a Tiger.

As a graduate of the program, I can tell you the graphic design program is tiiiiime consuming. It's great. Wonderful professors and some really, really talented students, but it's tough. It's a short step below the architecture program as far as time constraints. BUT it can be done. Kendall Simmons (two time All-SEC OT) majored in graphic design while I was in school.

As a graduate of the program, I can tell you the graphic design program is tiiiiime consuming. It's great. Wonderful professors and some really, really talented students, but it's tough. It's a short step below the architecture program as far as time constraints. BUT it can be done. Kendall Simmons (two time All-SEC OT) majored in graphic design while I was in school.

And, now that it has merged with IND (my major), it can only have gotten worse, time wise. He's going to have to get the school to work with him on light loads in the fall and summer classes if he's going to pull off football and design. The good news is, they are very open to working with folks, athlete or not.

And, now that it has merged with IND (my major), it can only have gotten worse, time wise. He's going to have to get the school to work with him on light loads in the fall and summer classes if he's going to pull off football and design. The good news is, they are very open to working with folks, athlete or not.

"Very open to working with folks, athlete or not".

I wish could say the same about the ARCH faculty, haha.

"Very open to working with folks, athlete or not".

I wish could say the same about the ARCH faculty, haha.

The IND staff let me take their summer option program when I was actually a ME major. They also let me configure my own multimedia program, with one fo the professors, back before they had one. Great school and great people (well, most of them).

Gatorade player of the year in the state.

Awesome.

Looks like we need a thread title update, E.

Na. Adding it to his profile in the OP

5 star on rivals and #12 overall.

Yep. His HS film is a great thing to watch. He is the whole package as long as he can stay heathy, I think he will be awesome.

Glad we got on this guy early and hard while UA was looking at other national backs. No way he flips after seeing our running game this year. He'll be a great back in our offense!

Glad we got on this guy early and hard while UA was looking at other national backs. No way he flips after seeing our running game this year. He'll be a great back in our offense!

Yep. Lil Nicky didn't expect us to have such a good year so he slow played ROC. It is all coming together real nice. :)

I do think that if Bama loses Fournette (however his name is spelled), look for Saban to make an all-out press to flip Roc Thomas. Thomas may not do it, but I don't think Saban's going to just give up on him if he loses Fournette.

I do think that if Bama loses Fournette (however his name is spelled), look for Saban to make an all-out press to flip Roc Thomas. Thomas may not do it, but I don't think Saban's going to just give up on him if he loses Fournette.

Oh I'm sure he will do whatever it takes to get Toc if he loses Fournette, but it seems like Roc is a man of his word and was going to commit until he was 100% sure of where he is going to sign. Plus he has become good friends with quite a few of our current commits. With that being said, anything can happen in recruiting. Gus and company proved that this past year.

Archived