2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

I do think that if Bama loses Fournette (however his name is spelled), look for Saban to make an all-out press to flip Roc Thomas. Thomas may not do it, but I don't think Saban's going to just give up on him if he loses Fournette.

I could see Roc just laughing in Saban's face if they try and pursue him now.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think that if Bama loses Fournette (however his name is spelled), look for Saban to make an all-out press to flip Roc Thomas. Thomas may not do it, but I don't think Saban's going to just give up on him if he loses Fournette.

I could see Roc just laughing in Saban's face if they try and pursue him now.

considering the relationship has been severed betwen the 2 that is exactly what Roc Will do IMO.

Cant get enough of this guys highlights. Wow. I think if tre leaves for the draft this year, this guy can start for us. Just my opinion

If Tre goes pro for some reason after this season, it seems like we would see a LOT more Grant next year. Doesn't seem to have as much of Tre's balance, but is not too bad between the tackles or outside. Good option to have.

Gumps getting LF is irrelevant... Roc is a tiger!

and honestly, Roc is better than LF...

I agree. And who is that TJ what's his name running back they signed a couple of years ago?....... It is great how Tre has erased that memory. Roc could be the next in line for us.

I agree. And who is that TJ what's his name running back they signed a couple of years ago?....... It is great how Tre has erased that memory. Roc could be the next in line for us.

Tj AND HIS FAMILY will never be erased from my memory!! I despise everything to do with them.

Tj AND HIS FAMILY will never be erased from my memory!! I despise everything to do with them.

Can't agree.. these guys are "dead to me".... never lived and I don't give them another thought once they end up somewhere else, never check to see what they are doing, etc.

What I've observed over the years is that when one of these guys does a "runner" on AU we usually cover their loss (see above) and few of them ever come back to make a difference against AU.

Roc said today he probably will not take but one official visit and that will be to Auburn. Pretty well done with recruiting and Auburn is where he wants to be. Great news for all who worried about him.WDE

The next great RB from Auburn University. It's going to be fun to watch.

In a TV interview today he said "I'm not an arrogant person, but when I get to Auburn I expect to do great things"! His recruitment is OVER whether bama comes after him or not.

Roc is the Truth! There are many talented backs in HS in the US, but Roc is truely elite. He will be so fun in our offense.

Archived