2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody love everybody!

War Damn Racean

Mikey brings more quality content and knowledge to this site than most, myself included. He's also been a fan of the program longer and loves Auburn football more than many of us, myself included (at least on that first part). These things make him fun to argue with :)

War Damn Racean, indeed.

Let's stay focused on Roc in here guys

I hope Roc has great weeks at the Al/Miss and Under Armor All Star games so he gets his well deserved 5th * on 247 and ESPN making him a census 5* on all sites.

I read on Al.com that Roc sat out yesterday because of an injury. I wonder if he will play in the game.

Everybody love everybody!

War Damn Racean

Mikey brings more quality content and knowledge to this site than most, myself included. He's also been a fan of the program longer and loves Auburn football more than many of us, myself included (at least on that first part). These things make him fun to argue with :)

War Damn Racean, indeed.

Then lets hold hands and sing kumbyah or however it's spelled? :)

I read on Al.com that Roc sat out yesterday because of an injury. I wonder if he will play in the game.

Coaches say he's fine but you know how that goes. I'd expect to see him.

He isn't playing. X rays showed a bone spur as well that will have to be addressed before he plays anywhere.

bone spur as well...?

what else is wrong...?

He isn't playing. X rays showed a bone spur as well that will have to be addressed before he plays anywhere.

bone spur as well...?

what else is wrong...?

He had a slight ankle sprain early in the week of All Star Game practice. If this was an Oxford playoff game he would have played. He didn't have anything to gain by playing in this game and risking further injury to that ankle. He was on the sidelines in warmups and his #6 jersey. I saw him celebrating with teammates after a score. He looked to be fine.

I don't think it's a big deal but AUC is where I saw it posted and Keith had thanked the guy for posting since he was driving in bad weather and couldn't. If it's taken out it isn't a big deal.

There was mention of a bone spur in the same foot that the sprain occurred, but I think that is something that can be dissolved without surgery. If they do have to cut it out, it shouldn't be a big deal. But a spur could be painful, if irritated.

There was mention of a bone spur in the same foot that the sprain occurred, but I think that is something that can be dissolved without surgery. If they do have to cut it out, it shouldn't be a big deal. But a spur could be painful, if irritated.

I think that was Clowney's problem this year and he put off surgery to play. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Exactly, it all depends on where it is.

Guest jojo1515

So this is the 2cnd time this year he's been hurt....hope this isn't a trend. Really hope he stays healthy and becomes the bigtime RB at AU we are all hoping for

So this is the 2cnd time this year he's been hurt....hope this isn't a trend. Really hope he stays healthy and becomes the bigtime RB at AU we are all hoping for

Roc was hurt a good portion of his senior year, but he is a gamer. He was able to run for over 2000 yards this year. I am with you on getting him well and keeping him well. He will play through pain if the coaches allow it. Additionally, I will guarantee our strength and conditioning program will help Roc too.

Roc also had a target on his back all year. They weren't much of a threat without him and he took some shots from opposing teams because they knew he was getting the ball.

Roc also had a target on his back all year. They weren't much of a threat without him and he took some shots from opposing teams because they knew he was getting the ball.

So true.

• 2 weeks later...

Most practice notes are in the Auburn commits/targets in All Star games thread.

Roc has been good In space and his cut back ability is off the charts

Archived