2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on Roc? How's he been in practice?

I read he was one of the best players in practice yesterday. They said he has awesome speed and cutting ability.

Ok, the question now is will BAMA start coming hard for Roc since they missed on LF? I know Roc is happy with AU but I am sure noe of us want to sweat this out till signing day.

Ok, the question now is will BAMA start coming hard for Roc since they missed on LF? I know Roc is happy with AU but I am sure noe of us want to sweat this out till signing day.

Roc's all AU...

He's done with bammer, and bammer is done with him.

If the bams were to 'try' and get back in the picture, Roc wouldn't give them the time of day!

Roc's all AU...

If the bams were to 'try' and get back in the picture, Roc wouldn't give them the time of day!

Wonder if BAMA is done with RB's for this class?

Roc's all AU...

Wonder if BAMA is done with RB's for this class?

Apparently, their plan is to go hard after the Mixon kid.

(Name that it don't want to say) just said that since UA didn't get Fournette then they would go to Oxford with a sack full of money and offer Roc. He said they did the same thing with Yeldon. Surely Roc wouldn't take it would he????? (This person is very close to the program and very well known thorough out AU, so he is a very reliable source)

Anyone RB picking bama over AU, must just be a bama fan. There is no other team in the NCAA that will showcase a runner like AU. Roc will stay with us. We had the last heisman finalist. We just have to get some guys in the NFL now.

Look, we all know that's the only reason why yeldon signed with the turds after being a firmly committed to Auburn for months and months and months. If we win the BCS National Championship and we lose some of our top recruits to uat, then what more does the NCAA need to prove that uat pays players and helps their families to make sure the sign with them.

I hope Roc does stick with AU. I think it's a given that Saban will go after him now that Fournette has committed to LSU. Bama is not hurting at running back, though. Derrick Henry--who looked damn good last night, even in the loss---just might overtake TJY for the starting position next year, which could possibly put a dent in TJY's possible plan to go pro after next year, so he could potentially have 2 more years to go at Bama. They still have the Tenpenny kid as well. I have read posts on here that Roc is supposedly through with Bama, but we all also know that stranger things have happened with between Bama and AU on the recruiting front.

Good Lord people. Some of you need to grow a pair. Roc and his family are nothing like the Yeldons. And Roc's coach is a bama fan but he really has Roc's best interest in mind and is not going to let bama come in and try to buy Roc, unlike the Daphne High School coaches.

Good Lord people. Some of you need to grow a pair. Roc and his family are nothing like the Yeldons. And Roc's coach is a bama fan but he really has Roc's best interest in mind and is not going to let bama come in and try to buy Roc, unlike the Daphne High School coaches.

Some people just have to be Nervous Nellys no matter how things are going.

Some people just have to be Nervous Nellys no matter how things are going.

I see this very often here.

Back to Roc. He will fit in very well in Gus's offense.

Actually, I think he could fit into any offense. But yes, he'll put up big numbers under Gus.

I'm not sure what else Roc has to do or say for folks to feel ok about where he stands. I can tell ya the hand wringing is useless either way. Roc is all AU and he fits perfectly in the Gus Bus system. I know it, you know it, and you can bet Roc knows it.

If I am top notch running back and both Auburn and the turds are after me I would definitely be interested in AU. Bama is already stocked at RB and you know you are going to get your shot at carrying the ball if yu prove your worth.

I think Roc will contribute some next year as a freshman. If Tre goes Pro, I think Roc will get several carries every game day.

If I am top notch running back and both Auburn and the turds are after me I would definitely be interested in AU. Bama is already stocked at RB and you know you are going to get your shot at carrying the ball if yu prove your worth.

Your reasoning should work, but in recent years linebacker after linebacker has flown right into the face of what you just posted and chosen a stacked UAT over a thin AU team.

Now, Roc's case is a little different and he's not going anywhere but logic often doesn't apply in recruiting. Every one of these highly sought prospects has started since day one of pee-wee football and they can't imagine that they won't start from day one when they get to college.

Archived