2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be surprised if Roc visits Bama this weekend but he won't flip.

Or planning to go back to Auburn to help recruit Evans?

That's the thought. We will see though.

I hope you are kidding. That's exactly what happened with Yeldon. We let him take a visit thinking "Oh, he's solid and wouldn't do that." And we all know how that ended. However I do feel better about Roc than I did with TJ. I don't see Gus and staff allowing that to happen. What makes you think that?

I hope you are kidding. That's exactly what happened with Yeldon. We let him take a visit thinking "Oh, he's solid and wouldn't do that." And we all know how that ended. However I do feel better about Roc than I did with TJ. I don't see Gus and staff allowing that to happen. What makes you think that?

TJ flipped before he took his visit to Bama. Not the same sitch.

Dadgum there are a bunch of worrying people on here! Trust the coaches, people. You cant do anything about any of these kids. Chill out and enjoy the ride. This is why Gus & crew get the big bucks...they know what they are doing. Relax, kiss your wife, go play with the kids....its just like Allstate - we are in good hands

If you know how to prevent a kid from tasking a visit, you need to bottle and sell it. Every coach in college football will buy a case.

Dadgum there are a bunch of worrying people on here! Trust the coaches, people. You cant do anything about any of these kids. Chill out and enjoy the ride. This is why Gus & crew get the big bucks...they know what they are doing. Relax, kiss your wife, go play with the kids....its just like Allstate - we are in good hands

I bet 'Just for Men' takes a jump in sales this time of year! Some of these folks should be white headed by NSD if stress causes graying. :pcprobs:

I bet 'Just for Men' takes a jump in sales this time of year! Some of these folks should be white headed by NSD if stress causes graying. :pcprobs:

:roflol:

@AndrewJBone: Five-star RB Roc Thomas did not visit #Alabama yesterday despite message board chatter this morning. Solid with his commitment to #Auburn.

@AndrewJBone: Five-star RB Roc Thomas did not visit #Alabama yesterday despite message board chatter this morning. Solid with his commitment to #Auburn.

I thought he was supposed to come to AU and hang out with Rashaan.

Everybody should remember that if Roc had come to Auburn this weekend it would have been on an unofficial visit, meaning he would have to foot the bill. Even though he said he was coming it might just not have been feasible from an expense standpoint. Give the kid a break and just be comfortable he will be here in the fall when it really matters.

Everybody should remember that if Roc had come to Auburn this weekend it would have been on an unofficial visit, meaning he would have to foot the bill. Even though he said he was coming it might just not have been feasible from an expense standpoint. Give the kid a break and just be comfortable he will be here in the fall when it really matters.

oxford to auburn isn that much of a bill

It might be for his family. Unless someone can show me differently when you unofficial everything you do is on your dime. From meals, to housing, everything. So yea to some people that might be more than they can afford at this time.

Hell I had great plans for this weekend as well until I woke up Thursday with the flu bug... That changed my plans from attending the senior bowl and hitting the gym to watching it on TV and reading an Elmer Keith book. Point is stuff you don't plan for comes up.

Anything outside of walking distance now days could be more than some can afford. Trust me, I speak from experience as of late.

Hell I had great plans for this weekend as well until I woke up Thursday with the flu bug... That changed my plans from attending the senior bowl and hitting the gym to watching it on TV and reading an Elmer Keith book. Point is stuff you don't plan for comes up.

Sounds like poor planning to me.

Sounds like poor planning to me.

It was great planning until Thursday. But hey I can't complain the weekend before was awesome since I got to meet Dee Ford as well half of the old wrestling tag team Rock N Roll Express. Up one weekend down the next.

He was "supposed" to be here last weekend and he was. The only place I've heard about him coming this weekend is right here. Tre and DeShaun, plus the local guys were "supposed" to be here this weekend and they did show up.

Maybe I missed it but I never saw Roc included in the group that was expected this weekend.

Archived