2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

He was "supposed" to be here last weekend and he was. The only place I've heard about him coming this weekend is right here. Tre and DeShaun, plus the local guys were "supposed" to be here this weekend and they did show up.

Maybe I missed it but I never saw Roc included in the group that was expected this weekend.

EDW had him on the Jan. 24 list at one point. Some people expected him. Others had him as a maybe. I don't really care now that Bone-head confirmed Roc was not at Bama. That was all I really cared about.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell I had great plans for this weekend as well until I woke up Thursday with the flu bug... That changed my plans from attending the senior bowl and hitting the gym to watching it on TV and reading an Elmer Keith book. Point is stuff you don't plan for comes up.

Sounds like poor planning to me.

It was great planning until Thursday. But hey I can't complain the weekend before was awesome since I got to meet Dee Ford as well half of the old wrestling tag team Rock N Roll Express. Up one weekend down the next.

Morton or Gibson?

Hell I had great plans for this weekend as well until I woke up Thursday with the flu bug... That changed my plans from attending the senior bowl and hitting the gym to watching it on TV and reading an Elmer Keith book. Point is stuff you don't plan for comes up.

It was great planning until Thursday. But hey I can't complain the weekend before was awesome since I got to meet Dee Ford as well half of the old wrestling tag team Rock N Roll Express. Up one weekend down the next.

Morton or Gibson?

Gibson. I was invited to a wedding due to my girlfriend doing the brides makeup. Ended up the bride was his daughter. Unfortunely she married a big Tennessee fan.

Morton or Gibson?

Gibson. I was invited to a wedding due to my girlfriend doing the brides makeup. Ended up the bride was his daughter. Unfortunely she married a big Tennessee fan.

rock-n-roll-express_288x288.jpg

Good for ROC I would have also. Hope the dog's name is tiger.

With Roc being the owner that would make the dog "the people's pup."

Good for ROC I would have also. Hope the dog's name is tiger.

With Roc being the owner that would make the dog "the people's pup."

Can u smelllelllellllellllelllllelllll what the Ellitor is cookin?!?!

Call me selfish, but if rashaans visit didnt go so well, Id be irked at roc for not coming bc of a pup. the whole idea was committed athletes welcoming rashaan. The linebacker crew is what matters but still...

Call me selfish, but if rashaans visit didnt go so well, Id be irked at roc for not coming bc of a pup. the whole idea was committed athletes welcoming rashaan. The linebacker crew is what matters but still...

Disagree. It's up to each individual what they do with THEIR time. All are great recruits, none more important than the next. Evans, Williams, Thomas, etc. Doesn't matter. If Evans chooses to not attend AU it's not Roc's fault. Blame it on the coaches if you must be irked at anyone.

If it had been anyone but Roc's name I might have been concerned. But he has not wavered the least since he committed. Even to the point he stayed home the day Kiffin was said to be coming to his school. He will be IS an Auburn Tiger!

Disagree. It's up to each individual what they do with THEIR time. All are great recruits, none more important than the next. Evans, Williams, Thomas, etc. Doesn't matter. If Evans chooses to not attend AU it's not Roc's fault. Blame it on the coaches if you must be irked at anyone.

I agree. If you start blaming other recruits, what about the other 16 or so who are committed? They didn't come to help recruit either.

This is going to be a mute point next Wednesday because he will be faxing (maybe hand delivering) his LOI to AU. War Eagle.

he is a rb, so he alright

:dunno: Why?

:dunno: Why?

If you must be irked and feel the need to blame someone, blame the folks in charge. Personally I would not blame anyone as everyone at AU has done all they can do to land Evans. I look at it as you win some and lose some.

Morton or Gibson?

Saw them a few times at Boutwell Auditorium in B'ham, back in the day. Not even sure if that place still exist or not. Watched numerous Fuller matches and such. Nice to think reflect on the good old days.

Why? The staff has done everything right in recruiting Rashaan. Sometimes there is just no blame to be assigned. If Rashaan chooses another school this would be a no blame case.

Why? The staff has done everything right in recruiting Rashaan. Sometimes there is just no blame to be assigned. If Rashaan chooses another school this would be a no blame case.

My "Why" was WHY IN THE **** would anyone even be talking about this?!?!

Morton or Gibson?

Saw them a few times at Boutwell Auditorium in B'ham, back in the day. Not even sure if that place still exist or not. Watched numerous Fuller matches and such. Nice to think reflect on the good old days.

Don't forget my childhood favorites. The Bullet Bob Armstrong and The Universal Heartthrob Austin Idol

Archived