Tray Matthews

RunInRed

I am not worried if Tray stops and thinks about how much better he will be playing behind the DL and LBs we are bringing in. Also our defense only gave up 3 more points to one of the best Offenses in the country than UGA gave up to Buffalo at home. That is only with 7 or 8 months under BVG compared to the time UGA's DC has had to work with their players. So with another year under BVG our Defense will be clearly ahead of UGA's. And of course he gets to play with Foster if that really matters to him.

UGA did have multiple suspensions on D and will also against Mizzou.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dunno: :dunno:

Bird thinks they probability that a roll of the dice will generate snake eyes is 50-50, the probability that the next card will be an ace is 50-50, the probability that a roulette wheel will generate a 7 is 50-50.

Actually, I heard bird did did OK the last time he went to Vegas, he went out there in a $20k vehicle and he came back in a $200k vehicile....

Unfortuately it was a GreyHound Bus.....

Bird thinks they probability that a roll of the dice will generate snake eyes is 50-50, the probability that the next card will be an ace is 50-50, the probability that a roulette wheel will generate a 7 is 50-50.

Actually, I heard bird did did OK the last time he went to Vegas, he went out there in a $20k vehicle and he came back in a $200k vehicile....

I needed a good laugh and you provided it. Thanks Bro!!!

Supporting my previously stated vol lock since someone said he was a lobo lock.

My posts lately have not been worth reading

You have been here a while. You are familiar with Golf's Lebos lock jokes.

Jokes????? that hurts my feelings.

Meh. I am not worried. You will forget your feelings were hurt and this subsequent apology from me in about 5 minutes.

:laugh::bow:

Meh. I am not worried. You will forget your feelings were hurt and this subsequent apology from me in about 5 minutes.

red as someone has already said "Your Nuts" :moon:

:rimshot:

I could be really mean right now, but I'll resist...

I could be really mean right now, but I'll resist...

We appreciate that...

Hey E, what is our position on him? He still is verbal to UGA if I am to go by his twitter, but what do the insiders say? Do our losses hurt us or does his bond with Reuben help us past that?

I can't really talk about him right now given the insane in state pressure he is under.

Hey E, what is our position on him? He still is verbal to UGA if I am to go by his twitter, but what do the insiders say? Do our losses hurt us or does his bond with Reuben help us past that?

I can't really talk about him right now given the insane in state pressure he is under.

:)

The silence is deafening.

All I can say is WOW!! I really want this kid to choose AU. He seems to be a class act with a great support structure and a good head on his shoulders. I hope he succeeds wherever he goes but it sure would be nice if it was to Auburn.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in the Rueben thread. Not sure what to make of it after everything we've heard about Rueben being one of our more solid commits.

Oh my bad. I mean, he has an AU tattoo...that has to mean something for us. And he seems to be recruiting for us really hard.

Archived