Derrick Green

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On one thread it's being called the "Spread Eagle", and on another the "Pound and Stretch." Sounds like a fun date..

...or a rough day in prison for an inmate...

Yeah, sorry about that. E had another name -- the acronym was POW, which stood for Power Option something. I searched but can't find it.

On one thread it's being called the "Spread Eagle", and on another the "Pound and Stretch." Sounds like a fun date..

Yeah, sorry about that. E had another name -- the acronym was POW, which stood for Power Option something. I searched but can't find it.

Power Option Win

who is coming up with these names rofl

That was I. :big:

Power Option Win

Thanks!

For the love of everything that is good, stop talking about things that are not related to derrick green in this thread. We are running up the page count, thus clearly reducing our chance of getting him. #AUFrecruitinglogic

For the love of everything that is good, stop talking about things that are not related to derrick green in this thread. We are running up the page count, thus clearly reducing our chance of getting him. #AUFrecruitinglogic

The POW offense is relevant to DG. He would build up some awesome stats and make SEC defenses look awful in the POW offense!

Anyone know how Auburn is looking right now with Derrick Green?

No. Have not heard much since the coaching change.

I was about to ask the same thing E. Wrong thread I know but are DG and/or GB (lazy way to ask about GB) still possible?

Bryant dropped Auburn right after Gus was hired. Have not heard anything on Green. It looks like Gus wants Jonathan Ford

Bryant committed to ND the other day... don't think we have much of a shot there...

He dropped Auburn a few days before committing to ND, like an hour after Gus was hired.

It isn't likely to matter but Bryant is still talking when we call

Just reported how things were the day Gus was gired. Bryant tweetedAuburn was out. That has obviously has changed since then.

Wasn't arguing with you, simply pointing out a change. I wasn't implying you were wrong--reporting the whims of 17 y/os is an inexact science.

I think Bisaccia may change a lot of RB's minds.

His profile page on Rivals (free) says he named Michigan as his leader today.

I wouldnt think much of it until we get a RB coach. Right now he would be taking a shot in the dark with auburn.

Power Option Win

Thanks!

It was Power Open Winning but I like HUPOW better...Hurry Up Power Open Winning offense better. Has an old school Batman tv show punch animation feel to it.

Is he going to visit or is he just having fond memories?

He will have to UOV for us to get in the mix. I am still ticked at the old staff for waisting his OV for the UGA game knowing they were likely gone.

Power Option Win

Thanks!

It was Power Open Winning but I like HUPOW better...Hurry Up Power Open Winning offense better. Has an old school Batman tv show punch animation feel to it.

:laugh: In the spirit of Batman, how about KAPOW (Killer Auburn Power Open Winning) Offense?

Does DG have a decision date or will it come down to NSD?

No date but says he could commit before his last 2 OVs

I have been out of the loop for several days. Does he still plan an OV with AU?

He already had his OV to Auburn but has said he and family will take an UOV before he makes a final decision.

Archived