Derrick Green

RunInRed

I just hope there is enough time to get him back to AU for an unofficial with his family.

Having 3 weeks to try and recruit is tough when most of these kids have their minds made up and visits already planned.

That reminds me, the other tidbid I got is it could go beyond NSD with DG.

E, how may doe sit look like we can sign. I think we had 3 EE's, right? I hope we save space for Green. Love to have him. He will be a great back whereever he goes.

Minimum is 23 but could grow to 28 if we lose 5 players between now and August.

Will we use all of our EE slots? I'd hate to see us lose those.

What are EE slots and how does it work?

Others can probably explain it better than me, but EE is Early Enrollee slots. Basically, recruiting rules allow the a school to sign 25 kids per year. If for some reason one year the school has less than 25 recruits which count toward that class, the remaining slots carry over to the next year but the must be used by a recruit who will enroll early. If not, the slots are lost.

AU counted 22 recruits toward last years class. That leaves three to carry over which are now filled. So we can now sign 25 more in this years class (assuming we stay under the 85 player max) for a total of 28. Any less than that will carry over to next year as EE slots.

Very well done. :clap:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope its for the good guys.

Yah same here. Have the coaches gone to see him since he decided not to come down to Auburn to visit?

No. They couldn't. It was another quite period this past week til yesterday. They plan to go see Green next week.

If his family do not make an UOV before Jan 26th, I would say we are in trouble. I think he would make an UOV to let his family get to know the coaches if we were in the game. To me our whole coaching staff can visit, but it says alot that he is announcing Jan 26th. I would say Michigan.

If his family do not make an UOV before Jan 26th, I would say we are in trouble. I think he would make an UOV to let his family get to know the coaches if we were in the game. To me our whole coaching staff can visit, but it says alot that he is announcing Jan 26th. I would say Michigan.

Not saying we will or will not get him but as Green's mom said they have been here 4 or 5 times and the buildings have not changed, just the people in them so there is no need for them to UOV...especially since our new staff will visit him as much as possible.

Maybe, but its a hassle to squeeze in one more visit, especially on their own dime, when they've shown enough interest to already visit 4-5 times.

Maybe, but its a hassle to squeeze in one more visit, especially on their own dime, when they've shown enough interest to already visit 4-5 times.

I agree. They know our campus quite well. The only thing that has changed is the staff. They can get to know our new staff in their living room.

Michigan, Auburn, and Tennessee are his final three.

I would say it's more like Michigan and Auburn with Michigan slightly leading. I think we have great potential to jump Michigan after a few in home visits next week.

Good first post AuTigerUpdate

lol. He used a different account a few days ago. Not getting on him. Just pointing out he is not new. lol

Michigan, Auburn, and Tennessee are his final three.

I would say it's more like Michigan and Auburn with Michigan slightly leading. I think we have great potential to jump Michigan after a few in home visits next week.

Does he want to play against the best every week or play in a conference that can't beat the SEC? We'll see.

Good first post AuTigerUpdate

lol. He used a different account a few days ago. Not getting on him. Just pointing out he is not new. lol

Does he know what he speaketh?

Not sure yet. Just my opinion but I think Michigan has a comfortable lead going into the in- homes.

He's all Michigan. He said they were leading at the Army game and not much has happened since then. He says he already knows who he is going to pick so don't get your hopes up with him

He's all Michigan. He said they were leading at the Army game and not much has happened since then. He says he already knows who he is going to pick so don't get your hopes up with him

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Wanna know why I'm not too worried about it, ladies and gents?? Because we have a 1,250 yard 10 td season about to take place courtesy of Tre Mason, who will be behind the wheel of the Gus Bus.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Wanna know why I'm not too worried about it, ladies and gents?? Because we have a 1,250 yard 10 td season about to take place courtesy of Tre Mason, who will be behind the wheel of the Gus Bus.

Tre will tear it up next year.

I hope we land him. This offense that Gus runs should be a RBs dream.

Should be...will be, but will he be part of it?

Archived