Derrick Green

RunInRed

As has been said before Green does not have to visit again to commit. He is interested, his mom is interested and they have already seen campus several times.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think that shuts us out or do you think it just mean he has seen Auburn enough and now it's up to the new coaches to come and work on him?

Do you think that shuts us out or do you think it just mean he has seen Auburn enough and now it's up to the new coaches to come and work on him?

We are not shut down because Gus has an in home with the Green's on Thursday. If he somehow visits Auburn before he commits on Jan. 26 then I think we get him. other wise I think he picks Michigan.

Him not visiting Auburn before signing day does not mean we will be out of it. He and his family have been to Auburn several times and he knows what he needs to know about the school. He needs visits from the coaches to get to know them.

Him not visiting Auburn before signing day does not mean we will be out of it. He and his family have been to Auburn several times and he knows what he needs to know about the school. He needs visits from the coaches to get to know them.

I know. I am just saying in my opinion I do not like our chances if he does not visit. It has nothing to do with the building. Recruiting is about relationships and if he came down to spend a full 48 hous getting to know the whole staff then I would feel better because that let's me know he is dead serious about Auburn and the new staff.

f40925c06d10211b798109ec9b40690c_normal.jpeg D.GREEN #⃣2⃣7⃣@BrOoKyLn_boii27

I have decided to make my college announcement on january 26 at 4:00pm #truly blessed!! ��

If he knows where he is going and if its not Auburn, why would he let Gus visit?

That says he has decided when he will announce his choice. Nothing says that he has made his choice yet.

Most recruits will let coaches come do in home visits even if they aren't going to commit to that team. It is based off respect for their relationships (hard to say no to a friend who has spent so much time recruiting you) as well as doing due diligence.

Similar to guys like Earnest Robinson doing OVs even though he is pretty solid to AU

Does the weather change plans for an in home visit by Gus tonight 1/17?

Likely no.

Magic 8-Ball strikes again! ;D

He can forecast weather as well........

Likely no.

Never doubt the "E"! People can say what they will, I have been coming to this site (AE/AUF) for a year and a half. I even managed to get banned (and lost 1,000+ posts) for a time and I completely understand because I let a certain few get under my skin with all the crap last year! :ucrazy: That being said ELLITOR is the one poster that seems to come through all the time. He is diligent and does not have an agenda. (Outside of discrediting EDW) Just joking! He is a true Auburn Man in my book!

THANKS E!!!

Likely no.

Never doubt the "E"! People can say what they will, I have been coming to this site (AE/AUF) for a year and a half. I even managed to get banned (and lost 1,000+ posts) for a time and I completely understand because I let a certain few get under my skin with all the crap last year! :ucrazy: That being said ELLITOR is the one poster that seems to come through all the time. He is diligent and does not have an agenda. (Outside of discrediting EDW) Just joking! He is a true Auburn Man in my book!

THANKS E!!!

FWIW EDW and I have made up. Any further disagreements between us will be handled behind closed twitter doors.

Well dang, I enjoyed Ellitor's subtle and no so subtle EDW jabs

People like kookau and I will correct him when needed but in a more dignified manner.

Was there a update on how the in-home visit went today?

the visit is this evening

I hope it turns out to be the greatest home visit in the history of college football really want this guy to be a tiger

I hope it turns out to be the greatest home visit in the history of college football really want this guy to be a tiger

yeah me too, but I feel he likes Michigan, but if we get him on campus this weekend, you never know!

yeah me too, but I feel he likes Michigan, but if we get him on campus this weekend, you never know!

green said earlier there were no more campus visits planned

really eager to hear about the in-home but I feel if we don't get him on campus this weekend he's all Michigan

If he doesn't come in this weekend, we might as well lock this thread. He ain't coming.

Archived