2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

saw where BM posted tat Bryant was stillvcommited to OU but was still open to Auburn. Is he an every down back? he kinda reminds me of Dee Hart but may not be that fast

More like Jovon Robinson IMO  but yes he is an every down back...not that is ever a use for an every down back in college or the NFL anymore.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EagleDamnWar

Bryant "isn't completely done with his recruitment."  It was his first visit and he liked it. Liked all the coaches.  Trooper was funniest.  Good atmosphere.  Family, academics, football.  His father was with him and he was impressed.  Will take an official to AU.

Latest info from the street is that OU needs to be concerned about his commitment, because Auburn and USCe opened things up for him.  BTW, it was no accident that his teammate accompanied him on his visit.

Latest info from the street is that OU needs to be concerned about his commitment, because Auburn and USCe opened things up for him.  BTW, it was no accident that his teammate accompanied him on his visit.

Thanks for sharing that info pops!! Bryant AND his teammate would be fantastic additions to the class!

Who was his teammate??

3* Roderick Johnson, currently committed to UF; not coincidentially an OL prospect!!

Who was his teammate??

3* Roderick Johnson, currently committed to UF; not coincidentially an OL prospect!!

So assuming a OG ? 

He is 6'-6" 300 lbs and projects as a tackle...

That's correct from the sites, but Coach Grimes may see him shorter, a little lighter, and ... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EagleDamnWar

Greg Bryant still committed to Oklahoma but likes Auburn and South Carolina and could take officials to both. Has visited both and liked them.

Greg Bryant still committed to Oklahoma but likes Auburn and South Carolina and could take officials to both. Has visited both and liked them.

I am starting to wondr if the coaches are holding off Wilkins committing to try to get Bryant or possibly Green?

Just read a tweet on 247 saying that Greg Bryant just broke some news to OU. Idk what happened though

Guest EagleDamnWar

247 article “At both South Carolina and Auburn they are a lot different than OU,†said Bryant. “Oklahoma’s facilities and their program is bigger than at those two schools. Oklahoma’s program is different and you get a different vibe at Oklahoma than you do at those other two schools. My trip to Oklahoma is going to be my last unofficial visit and then I am going to concentrate on my senior season. I just want to get another look at Oklahoma and make sure I still get that good vibe there.â€

247 article “At both South Carolina and Auburn they are a lot different than OU,” said Bryant. “Oklahoma’s facilities and their program is bigger than at those two schools. Oklahoma’s program is different and you get a different vibe at Oklahoma than you do at those other two schools. My trip to Oklahoma is going to be my last unofficial visit and then I am going to concentrate on my senior season. I just want to get another look at Oklahoma and make sure I still get that good vibe there.”

He has a point. We don't have near the history of choking in big games that OU does.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Said OU and AU are two official visits he has set up so far.  Looks like Bryant has legit interest in AU.

Said OU and AU are two official visits he has set up so far.  Looks like Bryant has legit interest in AU.

Wilkins better commit now while he can.

I dont get the facilities are bigger part, because Auburn actually has a bigger stadium I believe

I have been to OU's facilities and I don't see how they could be bigger with our new indoor field and new outdoor fields there as well. I did not look, but maybe their BB arena holds more, and their facilities look nice from the street. But, i have a hard time believing that there facilities are nicer than ours once you get inside.

Plainsman Park is beautiful, new BB arena looks great on the pictures I have seen, and there stadium does have some bricks on outside so looks different.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Greg Bryant was the top RB at the 5 star challenge and number #3 overall.  Expect Bryant to jump maybe into 5* status in next rankings.

Greg Bryant was the top RB at the 5 star challenge and number #3 overall.  Expect Bryant to jump maybe into 5* status in next rankings.

I'll be THRILLED if we can get this guy. I know a lot of others have said it, but I feel like he and Green are just a notch above the other RBs we're recruiting.

On a side note - Thanks for the updates on each player and keeping us "in tune" with all the twitter happenings, Eagledamn. It really is very much appreciated.

I'll be THRILLED if we can get this guy. I know a lot of others have said it, but I feel like he and Green are just a notch above the other RBs we're recruiting.

On a side note - Thanks for the updates on each player and keeping us "in tune" with all the twitter happenings, Eagledamn. It really is very much appreciated.

I think all the RBs in the mix look pretty good. But I second the thanks to EDW.

Shows him committed to OU on espn.

Has been so for some time now. The point now is that we are working on flipping him if we can.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Greg Bryant performed very well at the 7v7.  Will most likely finish as one of the top overall and Best RB for the camp.  Taquan "Smoke" Mizzell could come in and steal the top spot because he was definitely showing up for the 7v7.

Archived