Welcoming Auburn Eagle to AUFAMILY

RunInRed

They don't sound very excited about the move over at AE.

Noticed that too.

I'd imagine I might be bitter too though, if we had to change home boards.

Some people just don't welcome change as well as others.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about an update on membership numbers: AUfamily + AuburnEagle = ?

20,000+ post-merger

How many of those are active enough to have made at least one post in the last 6 months?

Guest auburnu98

Glad to see you here Ellitor and around4ever, you guys always had good info on AE. I was not a frequent poster but checked the recruiting board to see what new info you guys had. Hope to continue to see that as AE merges with aufamily. Also hope kkolumbo and several others that I have come to trust post as regularly here as well.

finally, hello to the aufamily.com members and hope the merger goes well. I for one hope that the no bammer rule from AE can be implemented. Also, I would hope that there is a rule that keeps disrespectful comments about recruits to an absolute minimum. Otherwise, glad to be here. War Damn Eagle!!!!!!

Trust Ellitor when he tells you that he ran the recruiting board on AE, he knows his stuff very, very well.

I am Autigers71 over on AE.

I have been on that site for years. I have no problem merging with this site. I know the people from that site and have much respect for many and little respect for a few. I will stand up for those that I have much respect for and try to defend those that I have known for years and don't agree with 100%.

If you got banned from AE, then you are either a little off or way off from what I believe. But we are all AU fans and if you have a major problem with someone then you should take it private just like any grown up would do. '

I look forward to the new things that await all of us and there are some things that this site provides that I really look forward to.

WDE!!!!! Where the hell are the emo's???

Guest auburnphan

Looking forward to the merger. I also like the rule changes that are here. Can't wait to see what the site is like on Monday.

WDE!!

Guest auburnphan

Looking forward to the merger. I also like the rule changes that are here. Can't wait to see what the site is like on Monday.

WDE!!

Phish fan or just an alternate spelling?

Big time Phish fan, 147 shows to be exact.

WDE!!

Phish fan or just an alternate spelling?

Big time Phish fan, 147 shows to be exact.

Sweet.

I am Autigers71 over on AE.

I have been on that site for years. I have no problem merging with this site. I know the people from that site and have much respect for many and little respect for a few. I will stand up for those that I have much respect for and try to defend those that I have known for years and don't agree with 100%.

If you got banned from AE, then you are either a little off or way off from what I believe. But we are all AU fans and if you have a major problem with someone then you should take it private just like any grown up would do. '

I look forward to the new things that await all of us and there are some things that this site provides that I really look forward to.

WDE!!!!! Where the hell are the emo's???

Well, we have at least one regular poster here, who is well respected,that was banned there, and from early indications it was rather over moderated over there. I wasn't there so I'll reserve judgement.

One reason this forum has been so successful is the freedom offered to posters. The down side is that they let turds in. The up side is as long as you don't get carried away you can really beeyotch slap someone here. Especially if they're asking for it.

Guest Weegle777

Ha. The main reason I read for being happy about the merger is because we have StatTiger. Also guys, Weegle777 should be called Barry Maniweegs apparently. lol.

Thanks for that TC. :(

Ha. The main reason I read for being happy about the merger is because we have StatTiger. Also guys, Weegle777 should be called Barry Maniweegs apparently. lol.

Of course you know the next question right? How did this little nickname come about? We have to be caught up on such things.

Of course you know the next question right? How did this little nickname come about? We have to be caught up on such things.

:thumbsup:

Guest Weegle777

I'm gonna regret this, but, my wife wanted to go to a Manilow concert. So being the awesome husband that I am :D I take her and have regretted telling this story on AE ever since. And now I am a dead man walking on AUFAMILY NOW! :(

Welcome to all the AE folks! This place has pretty much been the center of my AU universe for the last 5 years or so. As far as the turds...without them I would have no idea what everyone was enjoying for dinner/supper.

Welcome to the board guys! Looking forward to seeing a bunch of brand new fresh faces around here ;)

Guest AUWalt

Can we propose an emoticon ban?

Please ya'll vote on banning those pesky little dancing bannas and all the other emoticons before friday. First thing I did when signing up over here was to make sure signatures did not show up on my screen. I like to read and all that other stuff just gets in the way.

Welcome to all the AE folks! This place has pretty much been the center of my AU universe for the last 5 years or so. As far as the turds...without them I would have no idea what everyone was enjoying for dinner/supper.

:thumbsup: I remember the first purposeful derailing I saw. Was utterly confused until I realized that the turds were posting again. Also, to the mods, they are claiming we (and by that I mean the mods here) already banned a member named Ellitor?

They don't sound very excited about the move over at AE.

I like the move, especially with the merge adopting AUF's rules and not AE's.

Yeah moving everything to AUFAMILY really seems to work for the best IMO. I really like the mods we have over here.

Archived