Welcoming Auburn Eagle to AUFAMILY

RunInRed

My name was BUTCHERED :realmad: Trying to get it changed to AEAugirl. Better than augirl plus a 10 digit number.....really?

Still fuming that we have to give up our forum names. Sorry, not right.

The former Augirl

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name was BUTCHERED :realmad: Trying to get it changed to AEAugirl. Better than augirl plus a 10 digit number.....really?

Still fuming that we have to give up our forum names. Sorry, not right.

The former Augirl

Got you taken care of...

Thanks...but still not very happy about it, especially considering the "augirl" on this site has not even logged in since 2009 and I have been a pretty active member.

Thanks...but still not very happy about it, especially considering the "augirl" on this site has not even logged in since 2009 and I have been a pretty active member.

I'll see what I can do ... shoot me a PM please.

Please work with the AU Family Admins....they will help you as much as possible! Welcome to AUF and War Eagle! We are all Family!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find where to enable/disable sig's in my profile settings. I keep them off most times, but will occassionally turn them on to see what's out there. Can you do it on this newest version?

I can't find where to enable/disable sig's in my profile settings. I keep them off most times, but will occassionally turn them on to see what's out there. Can you do it on this newest version?

It's under My Settings>Ignore Preferences.

Archived