my list of suggestions

Guest auburn warrior

Guest auburn warrior

alright after i give my list i will let someone give their list                                                                                            1. trivia question every time there is a big auburn sporting event the winner gets a special prize if he/she has the right answer.                                                                                                                                                          2. a video section where fans can watch classic games.                                                                                        3.  babes of auburn section  check out photos of the auburn ladies.                                                                          4. gameday section listen to the game live.                                                                                                             

yeah im gonna try to do several different things. Nothin is set in stone yet but the site is def gonna have alot of fan oriented stuff on it. I also plan on taking pictures of several different sporting events. I also plan on next year going around and taking pictures of fans and tailgaters and posting them online and having a fan of the day for the game and stuff like that. I am presently working with my team of hard workers coming up with different ideas and things but i would like to keep the site family oriented.

Thanks for all the ideas and feedback. It is greatly appreciated!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Im not really sure we are shooting for Jan. to have the website done. With computers and websites you never know what you might run into though. I will def be updating everyone on how its coming though.

Archived