Greetings from a new Tiger

nolawareagle

Greetings from the bayous of Louisiana. This coming August I am leaving the humid swamp to attend college on the plains. Both of my parents attended Auburn for a short time and remain die hard fans till this day. While my spirits are down after watching AU play both National Champions this past season, I look forward to some revenge at Jordan-Hare this season. In closing, I am now the lowly freshman on the board. Hope to get to know y'all better soon. Let's talk Tigers.

P.S. Anyone know if Boyd is a good dorm?

-=War Eagle=-

Welcome aboard. I'm one of the resident "bammers" around here...but don't worry I play nice ;)

Deep down inside these guys really like me. Well..most of em

Anyone smart enough to leave the swamps for the loveliest village on the Plains is more than welcome on this board!!! Glad to have you here!

And yes, we all love BG... most of the time. ;) No :corndog: other than the one I married has quite reached that level of brotherhood that BG has, but there are some who are close (btw, a corndog is our pet name for LS-whoers. See The Classics Forum for a detailed explanation)

Hey! Welcome and War Eagle! I'm from New Orleans, and had to get out of the swamps, too. I dated a girl who lived in Boyd my freshman year. Seemed like a nice dorm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Welcome aboard. I'm one of the resident "bammers" around here...but don't worry I play nice ;)

Deep down inside these guys really like me. Well..most of em

So he thinks :D

Welcome aboard, glad there are still some smart folks in La. :D

Guest AuNuma1

Boyd is still all girls, no?

Dorms are dorms so I don't really know if there is such a thing as a "good" or "bad" dorm. I do know they all used to smell funny though. Never lived in a dorm but my wife lived at Boyd for a quarter one time...better her than me.

Welcome to the board!

:au:

Archived