Custom Auburn Avatars and Signatures

AUDomination

I think RollToomer's avatar should include a picture of a bammer with the detergent box on their head with the toilet paper.  Above that person should be another person using that toilet paper to

A) Roll Toomer's corner (may have to wait until Nov)

or

B) Wipe

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sorry for AUDomination being sooooo slow HAHA but he has been extremely busy with the main website! He has been working extremely hard on the website.....he should be done with Roll Toomers stuff very soon!!

Take it easy on him and if he doesn't have it soon I WONT TAKE IT EASY ON HIM!!

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

I'm extremely sorry for the delay, but thanks to Martin Luther King Jr. I was able to throw something together for RollToomers. I hope he likes what I came up with!! Since he seems to like the night shots of Toomer's Corner, I decided to stick with the theme. I borrowed some beautiful night shots of Toomer's Corner that I found. Also, I got some help from a friend to acquire the unreleased toilet paper font.

Here's what we have for RollToomers:

Custom Avatar

RollToomersAvy.gif

Matching signature

RollToomersSig.gif

A custom title of "Night Eagle" (because of the night shots of Toomer's Corner) which he can ask the admin to change to whatever he likes!!

I have also saved a copy of the avatar RollToomers had before. Just in case he doesn't like what I came up with.

Congrats RollToomers and WAR EAGLE!! The next user to receive a graphic hookup will be announced when time allows.

:wedance:

Dang man look at you!! Thanks Martin Luther King Jr......we need alot more people like you so AUDomination can get more done!! LOL Im jk don't take me serious!! Also im jealous punk where is mine?

ILL BEAT YOU!!  :beatmullet:

Great idea PiZzA mAn!! I'll see what I can do for the craziest Auburn fan I know!! I'm not all that talented, so don't expect a fine work of art, but I will try my best!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

• 2 weeks later...

AU PiZzA mAn, I managed to throw a little something together for you. Below are the details:

AUPiZzAmAnAvy.jpg

Signature:

AUPiZzAmAnSig.jpg

A custom title of "Crazy 4 AU" which you can ask the admins to change to the title of your liking. Enjoy and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

• 4 weeks later...

I want a design! Please, I'm new but I'm very active.

My last name is Bowden. So, I was thinking something with Terry Bowden in it? Lol

A suggestion to you bow9den and everyone else.  You can make a pretty cool pic with Powerpoint.  If you need some help, send me an email with an idea and I will see what I can do with my limited abilities.  I like to think that my Change we can believe in is pretty good.  :wedance:

• 2 months later...

Whomever is doing the signatures...can you maybe do one for me, maybe something done around these pictures?  I'm "Special" when it comes to Photoshopping, so.  TIA

Lattimer.jpg

TigerProwlHummer.jpg

Archived