Custom Auburn Avatars and Signatures

AUDomination

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after trial and error I figured it out. I noticed before I put "Come and get Some" after the picture, the picture would run over into the next post once someone posted something. Its all good though, we got it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do you get selected for a custom avatar? I would like to have one but my daughter doesn't have time for daddy anymore now that she has turned boy crazy!

We just randomly select someone to get one done. AUDomination hasn't had time to mess with it lately b/c of all the stuff we have going on the site but he will start working on them sooner or later. I will make sure he lets everyone know when that time comes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i like my avatar and signature  ;D

Noooooooooooo!!!   AUTF, what happened to the visor girl??

they changed it! they said it wasn't "family friendly"  :dunno:

I thought it was family friendly.  I saw something for the dad(duh), the mom(the visor and hairstyle was nice), the baby(duh).  That is a family.  How much more family friendly can you get?

I thought it was family friendly.  I saw something for the dad(duh), the mom(the visor and hairstyle was nice), the baby(duh).   That is a family.  How much more family friendly can you get?

haha, tell the MODS that

• 3 weeks later...

Will someone PLEASE find me a pic of ben tat dunking the goal post, and make a sig out of it while your at it.

I thought it was family friendly.  I saw something for the dad(duh), the mom(the visor and hairstyle was nice), the baby(duh).   That is a family.  How much more family friendly can you get?

haha, tell the MODS that

woah ATF when did they blur our some more of your sig? ahahahahahah

• 2 weeks later...

Archived