As Trivial As This All Seems

chuck

I think all of yall need to chill out. Tim sent his respects, period. We are just a bunch of football fans, probably most just bored at work like me, killing some time and talking about the teams we love, or dislike. I mean i am a bama fan, and i see no reason to give guys like him such a hard time. Honestly as bad as some of the posts sound, it's all out of fun

So how about everybody sit back and CHILL B)

Im out like a thief in the night

I think all of yall need to chill out. Tim sent his respects, period. We are just a bunch of football fans, probably most just bored at work like me, killing some time and talking about the teams we love, or dislike. I mean i am a bama fan, and i see no reason to give guys like him such a hard time. Honestly as bad as some of the posts sound, it's all out of fun

Amen.

To those that made the snide comments about me, especially considering the nature of this thread, maybe YOU should take a good long look in the mirror.

WT, my comment wasn't intended to be snide, just kidding around.

After all, no one suggested a moratorium on humor :D

Thank you, PT, but...It seems that a moritorium on humor is exactly what was expected. ;)

A little harsh don't you think.

Thanks JP.....I thought it was a "bit" too harsh as well.

I even sent my "First time EVER" e-mail to one of the mods...As of today..Still no responce.................... B)

Darn it!

EVEN a bama fan with a sense of humor. :lol:

Thanks to you too!

Hey im just trying to help a brother out.

Oh, and one more thing, im not a bama fan. just enjoy your posts thats all

WAR DAMN EAGLE --- Maybe i'll see ya in tuscalooser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just tryin to live the gangsters paradise

Im out like a thief in the night B)

What I find simply AMAZING is the FACT that, on a day where certain folks were calling for respect and a little "chillin'", these same people felt it was okay to bash the *($%^ out of ME!

(I expected it from linkgirl....Especially when I had stated that I would not post for an entire day.....ONLY a COWARD would attack under those circumstances) :poke:

To those that understand, as is witnessed in several previous posts, THANK YOU again! :)

To those that jumped at the chance to bash away.......Well, some things are better left unsaid. :P

I will now return to the "usual"...Enjoy!

And to all.......Have a GREAT-ORANGE & BLUE-DAY ! ! ! !

and, for the record, you will get no response. I have no interest in getting in an email battle with someone who can't respect a simply request for the deceased . .

Archived