RSS Feed

boyettdw

I would like to see a RSS feed added to the main site so that I can get notifications of new articles in my Google Reader. That is how I keep up to date on virtually all of my blogs, and I am certainly not alone.

Sounds like a great idea!! Hopefully we will be able to get that up and running soon. We've added your suggestion to our to-do list for the site. Thanks for your suggestion and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Feed.png

Sounds like a great idea!! Hopefully we will be able to get that up and running soon. We've added your suggestion to our to-do list for the site. Thanks for your suggestion and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Feed.png

Let me know when you get it set up so I can add it to my Google Reader. Make sure you add prominent links to the front page so that people can easily add the feed to their readers.

War Eagle Auburn feed is up and running my friend!! The link will be below the poll on the front page for now. We might add a small RSS Feed icon in the top right hand corner of the site soon. Also, the feed will only be for the front page until we have more material, categories and pages. Thanks for your suggestion and feedback!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

WEA_Feed.jpg

Great job!!! I have already added it to my GReader.  One quick comment that I noticed, the feed is not showing the author of the article. If you were meaning to show that information, you might want to take a look, should be a quick fix.

Great job!!! I have already added it to my GReader.  One quick comment that I noticed, the feed is not showing the author of the article. If you were meaning to show that information, you might want to take a look, should be a quick fix.

The main reason I excluded the Author from the feed is so that all of our authors get the same treatment and exposure from subscribers. I always thought the Author name caused certain authors to be excluded and caused a big difference in number of hits. What do you guys think?

Yeah i totally agree with you on that one....i don't want someone just coming to the site b/c they saw where a certain person wrote an article!

Archived