Photo Gallery and Fan Section question

AUCorpsman

I'm sure you guys have a million things going on right now.  Any idea on when the photo section will be up, and what is the purpose of the Fan Section?  Just pure intellectual curiosity.  Love the site, btw!  I'm only on here slightly less than Google.  Good Job.  :ctt:

Glad you like the website!! The purpose of the fan section will be whatever the fans want it to be. We'll start it out with fan articles, best fan photos, and maybe even quotes from message board members. The photo gallery is in the works but it's hard to say when it will be made available because it will be on a separate server. Fans will be able to purchase prints and support the website. Thanks for your interest and hopefully we'll have everything up and running soon.

I'd like to thank Aucorpsman for this post because it reminded me that the fan section is for the fans!! I'm sitting here asking for suggestions for the main page and message boards, but I totally forgot to ask what you guys wanted to see in the fan section. Keep in mind that we are but human, and we do all of this for the love of Auburn. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:wedance:

Archived