Cool Emoticon

White Tiger

Hey AuSportsTalk, I know you guys have a million things to do, but I thought it would be awesome to see a "Cool" emoticon. One with a cool hat and shades, that would be great.  :hellyeah:

Being a standard smiley, I think sticking to a 20x20 (pixels) would be best. This means the emoticon will be the same height as the font and can be used without major distraction bigger smileys can cause. With the size restriction, I'm afraid a hat might be out of the question. Below are a few options to choose from:

Cool: cool.gif

Cool Dude: cooldude.gif

Cool as Ice: coolice.gif

Cool with a Shine: coolshine.gif

Let me know which one you guys would like to be made available here on the message boards. We'll also look into adding a popup with more smileys, that way we don't end up having too much on the main posting form (if we don't already that is). I'll add whichever one you choose. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Since you had two choices, I decided to mix the two ideas. We now have what I guess you could call a "Cool Dude with a Shine" smiley now  ;) It's on the message boards and ready to go now  :thumbsup:

Thanx for being part of our community and I hope all of you enjoy the new emoticon!!  :cool:

Archived