AU vs. Vandy: Rubber Game

10-5, AU, Bot. 6th...Morris 2-run HR (6)...Morris is 3-4 with a homer and 2 doubles...AU has 5 HR on the day and 58 on the season...

11-10, Final...Hubbard had 2 outs, then gave up 2 doubles, a single, and a 2-run HR to the heart of the order before retiring the final batter...AU improves to 18-9, 4-5...Vandy drops to 17-10, 3-6...Taylor Thompson (2-1) gets the win...5 IP, 6 H, 4 ER, 4 SO 2 BB...

I just wanted to stop by really quick and tell you thanks for everything you do for this website ausbest14!! We really appreciate you covering all the baseball games!! WAR EAGLE!!

Guest auburn warrior

yeah i was there today i loved coach pawlowiski getting in the face of them umpires                                      oh and by the way sportstalk i go to lots of football games so id like to cover that for ya

Great bounceback to win the series after a ROUGH game 1.  That being said, if we could get just a little better pitching then we could be really good.  Our bats are amazing at times.  We will have to average 9 or 10 runs to win games in the SEC, though, I am afraid. BUT!  We won the series.  I am not giving up.  WAR EAGLE!!!

You're welcome, SportTalk...What made Coach Paw get in the umps' faces this time, Warrior (or anyone)?...He certainly did it against Arkansas in the opening game on a poor call at 2nd as well...He seems to be fiery, but selective and controlled with it - just the way a baseball skipper should be...

Guest auburn warrior

Auburn Warrior you would have to post all the updates online while you are at the game.

oh sorry man my next cell phones gonna be at&t i dont know how i can do that do you have anyay i can text this website

Archived