Auburn University Ice Hockey!

InfernoOrangeSS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im another founding member of the team. We will be playing in Columbus so make sure to get as many people come out and support us! We should be getting schedule made soon and be able to get it out to the public. Whos ready to watch Auburn destroy Alabama in an Ice Iron Bowl??

Im another founding member of the team. We will be playing in Columbus so make sure to get as many people come out and support us! We should be getting schedule made soon and be able to get it out to the public. Whos ready to watch Auburn destroy Alabama in an Ice Iron Bowl??

I can only assume this is Scott the "bodychecker" lol

HELL YEA!!! Finally some Auburn Hockey!!!

Lets see what you have for designs. throw us a link.

These are just preliminary and most likely will not be the final design because the actual jerseys have to be designed by the university themselves.  But here is something somebody made for us.

2vkl2ld.jpg

I like the orange one lots, There is something about the white jersey that throws me off, maybe its the Auburn slant down the jersey that I don't like. Would change that out for the interlocking AU symbol. I will see if I can draft something up.

take a look at the white jersey modification.

still getting the error message: Look here

I like the orange one lots, There is something about the white jersey that throws me off, maybe its the Auburn slant down the jersey that I don't like. Would change that out for the interlocking AU symbol. I will see if I can draft something up.

yeah, we have some versions with the interlocking AU on it, I'll try to post all of them up in a little bit, there are 4 more pages like the one I already posted.  Oh and the diagonal letters is a classic hockey jersey design and is always a good look.  This was converted from a pdf to jpg as well so it is not quite as clear as the original.

Here are all the ones we have thus far.  Again, I would like to remind everyone that these will not be the final designs and it is very likely they could be pretty different from these.

auc9kj.jpg

2cx0jm.jpg

vwsff6.jpg

Excellent, Let me know when and where I can get one or 2.

• 2 weeks later...

That is such GREAT news!  Good luck with getting it promoted and going far with it!  I am an avid Hockey fan and will definitely pick up an AU Hockey jersey!  I hope you guys get some games here in Birmingham, I will definitely attend them!  An Ice Iron Bowl sounds great too!

Best of luck!  I was hoping with the original post to just gauge interest in an AU Hockey team...now I see you guys have got the ball rolling!

I will be looking for the AU Hockey jersey as soon as it comes out...will hang right next to my Bruins Neely and Lucic jerseys.

:wedance:

That is such AWESOME news guys!  I wish you the best of luck!  It is just incredible to see Ice Hockey taking off at my beloved AU!  Keep us informed when the jerseys are available!

I hope you guys will be playing a few games in Birmingham...I would love to see you guys play, and I know the old Birmingham Bulls were popular at one time.  (I wish that would make a comeback, but that's for another thread.)

Good luck guys and keep us informed!

:thumbsup:

In case any of you are interested in donating.  The following link is for donating to Auburn University

Ice Hockey. Please read below......Please make sure that when you are donating during Step 1: in the fill in the space box that says "Note other gift area here" type in "AU Ice Hockey Club" if you do not do this we will not receive your donation. We would greatly...... appreciate any donations that anyone could make!

War Eagle!

https://develop.auburn.edu/giving/start.php?cID=1

In case any of you are interested in donating.  The following link is for donating to Auburn University

Ice Hockey. Please read below......Please make sure that when you are donating during Step 1: in the fill in the space box that says "Note other gift area here" type in "AU Ice Hockey Club" if you do not do this we will not receive your donation. We would greatly...... appreciate any donations that anyone could make!

War Eagle!

https://develop.auburn.edu/giving/start.php?cID=1

Any more news on this wonderful development?   

War Eagle!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely buy an AU Hockey T-shirt....make it a long sleeve or 3/4 in sleeve and resemble a Hockey jersey.

I graduated from UAH and still haven't been to a hockey game lol

it'd be horrible to go to a UAH/AU hockey game.  Talk about being torn!

Archived