the90

kwells01

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people think Vic Beasley projects as a DE in college and he is committed elsewhere at the moment.  He also said that the reason he committed to Clemson was because he wanted to guarantee he had a spot, but is re thinking his options now that Clemson is still Clemson.  Anyway I think it might be premature because he doesn't have an official offer.  I think he is a rare athlete and if his academics are in order he should be part of this class.  JMO.

This is my guess. I'm assuming they gave his guy a commitable offer...

DB Akeem Cunningham, 5-11, 190

East Orange, New Jersey

East Orange, New Jersey

:dunno:Talk about off the radar!? Why would we be excited about this guy? If I'm not mistaken he's a 2-star that couldn't cut it at NC State and now plays at some podunk JUCO!

It is someone to defiently be excited about and I canr wait to see what happens in the next couple of days.  Jake Holland has been doing an awesome job on the field for his high school and a great job off the field for Auburn. WDE

im calling BS....another "insider" with "insider" information that never comes to fruition....

i hope the rumor is true, but dont get your hopes up

hope im wrong, but i doubt it

im calling BS....another "insider" with "insider" information that never comes to fruition....

i hope the rumor is true, but dont get your hopes up

hope im wrong, but i doubt it

Good attitude. Your username sounds real familiar. Scout board maybe? Anyway, if that's where I know it from, save the negative crap for that board. Really don't want this place to end up like that one

If Rivals is talking about the same thing, then he apparently has never been to the Plains before.

mysterious, who could it be?? We all want to know. It could be Tallassee Tigers Ghost haven't heard from him since the season started, which is a good thing for those of you who do not know of him.

East Orange, New Jersey

:dunno:Talk about off the radar!? Why would we be excited about this guy? If I'm not mistaken he's a 2-star that couldn't cut it at NC State and now plays at some podunk JUCO!

Agreed DJ. I wouldn't be that excited about him either. ST made me think he wasn't rated highly so he was my guess. I'm hoping I'm wrong for sure. It would make all this much a du about nothing.

I think that a lot of folks are getting two different recruits mixed up.  The big OT who is visiting out of nowhere and has never stepped foot on campus is not necessarily the guy who the90 is talking about... oh, and btw, for whoever it was that was talking about another "insider" spewing false information, definitely not the case.  Ya'll just sit back and watch.  Good things are happening.  WDE!!!!!

Archived