the90

kwells01

I think that a lot of folks are getting two different recruits mixed up.  The big OT who is visiting out of nowhere and has never stepped foot on campus is not necessarily the guy who the90 is talking about... oh, and btw, for whoever it was that was talking about another "insider" spewing false information, definitely not the case.  Ya'll just sit back and watch.  Good things are happening.  WDE!!!!!

I'm sittin back and waitin..... ;D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know rivals is saying that Grant and Dudchock are gonna be at the Ball St game, but I don't think this is who it is.

Sportstalk is playing hard to get

I'm going crazy. I just want to know if this person is going to commit or is just going to visit. Also if they are highly touted. If they are a sleeper that's great but harder for me to get excited about because I'm not a pro evaluator. Anyhow, I'm eagerly waiting!!! War Eagle!

You be messin' with us too much holmes. I hear the little birdie chirpin' pretty loud bout right now though. Ive been hearin its a defacto from somewhere that us Auburn fans are really gonna get a kick out of, not to mention its a really good recruit.

Why would a top recruit commit without having even visted us? Smart man I guess....lol  What's the time frame before this news breaks? I'm dying!

Wish ST would go ahead and spill the beans. I have to get up and drive in the morning and would like to get some sleep. At this rate, I will be up all night waiting to see if the word gets out. As soon as I go to sleep, someone will post it and then the thread will get deleted. So for the sake of a good night sleep....let's have it

OK, my new official guess is JaWuan James!

I don't think he's committed anywhere yet...

He was committed and withdrew it.

I was thinking Crisp, too, because of Thigpin.  And since ST says Washington "sounds good" I'm staying with Crisp.  Or Hurst...his dad was a bammer, right?  Nah...that'd be too sweet.  Crisp!  (I'd take Washington, loove Washington, don't get me wrong, or Lincoln, Jefferson, Jackson...if he's an OL......)

ST, is all this about a commitment or a visit? That's the big question for me.

How big would it be if it was Crisp? Wow, if we had him or Washington, add Mack in there and it would really turn the OL recruiting around.

I agree ST. Whats going on. There are 2 stories out here.  1. visit from a committed OL and  2. a potential committ, I heard it was a DE. Can you clarify. Thanks man.

:dunno:

Archived