the90

kwells01

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Where's the big news?????  :dunno:

I am guessing the big news was EC. If he does end up at AU, that would be big indeed. I thought it wasabout a different player, but who knows...

Ok. Where's the big news?????  :dunno:

I am guessing the big news was EC. If he does end up at AU, that would be big indeed. I thought it wasabout a different player, but who knows...

EC was HUGE news, but it's not what the90 was talking about. If something happens it might be today or tomorrow

Is this info available for scout or rivals members on their message boards? Might be a good time to become a member...lol

Is this info available for scout or rivals members on their message boards? Might be a good time to become a member...lol

it aint. i know who it is though

Liar

Sure wish I knew. It's amazing to me how well this secret has been kept. I've been searching and hunting yet I still haven't found an answer. If it's suppose to come out before Thursday I'll wait it out. I'm still confused as to why this is to be such a secret. I wonder what the reasoning is.

I met ST, Brandon, and Domination before the game. All cool dudes. I can tell you, we won't get it out of ST though. Sucks but cool that he keeps his stories quiet until the time. He wasn't budging in person either! Guess we will all have to wait to find out  :banghead:

Personally I think all this speculation and over-amped expectations are more inflammatory and hurtful to the program than the actual "rumor" coming out would be.  I dunno who is the beneficiary of all this "hush hush" but it's not the legions of Auburn fans across these web sites that are expecting something "BIG" and when/if it falls on it's face it won't be the University either.  I can't see how taking the post made by a different individual down off a message board is keeping anyones "word" to a recruit.  As long as the indiviual isn't the one running his mouth, he has kept his word regaurdless of what someone else says/posts.  imo if you make someone a promise it isn't your place or right to censor someone else just because they have the same info you promised not to repeat. 

I do hope it's Ed Christian though.  We could use some OL.  But, I don't see this guy being what the "secret" is at ALL because I think most are already considering him an AU lock now that he has decommited from FSU.  I hope this recruit can live up to the hype.

this is getting ridiculous. I don't even know what side of the ball this guy is. I first heard DE, but then all this came out about Ed Christian. but then everyone says that wasn't the same guy. I don't know anymore, maybe it still is a DE.

Personally, I got really excited about the Ed Christian news.

it aint. i know who it is though

Liar

dang i was just kidding

Archived