the90

kwells01

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on espn that Ed Christian is a heavy AU lean. I knew he decommited but never heard how much ground AU gained on him. :we:

Christian is making an official visit to Auburn for the Kentucky game and said that he could have a decision shortly there after. It really looks good for the home team.

just asked segrest on the live chat about this.  he, or his producer, pm'ed me, first he'd heard about this, he'd look into it, etc.  it's all crap.

just asked segrest on the live chat about this.  he, or his producer, pm'ed me, first he'd heard about this, he'd look into it, etc.  it's all crap.

Whats all crap? He did visit and Auburn is his leader at this point.

Red herring.  Non-story.

Yeah, Im sure that 2 people "in the know", say they know something, but they cant reveal it, is crap. Just b/c you don't know something, or someone won't tell you, don't pitch a fit like a child. It'll come out eventually.

Red herring.  Non-story.

Is he related to Will?  and if "it's all crap" and a "non-story", then why are you so consumed by it?  I think you should stop with your posting on this thread for a while and when ST's news breaks you can resume your inspiring post starting with "ST I'm sorry I doubted you."

No fit-pitching here...just nothing there. 

If there were something there, someone on this site would have the journalistic balls to tell the story.

No fit-pitching here...just nothing there. 

If there were something there, someone on this site would have the journalistic balls to tell the story.

I think that it takes mores balls to stand up to ones friends and family and tell them no rather than bowing to their pressure, besides in a society without journalistic integrity it is nice to have one who does possess that conviction.

Of course you can't see me, but I've got a loose fist moving rhythmically up and down.

why use a fist? just jump up and down, 'cause you're obviously a di(k  :we:

Archived