AU Undercover: UT's defense hit hard by injuries

wareaglehey

UT's defense is banged up pretty badly. Sucks for those injured guys, but good news for us. It is a free article so I posted it below.

http://auburnundercover.com/news/articles/2009/9/28/vols-defense-is-hit-hard-by-injuries

Admins: I know we are not spposed to post entire stories from pay sites but it was free so I didnt see the harm. If this is against the rules just delete it- sorry if it is against the rules.

We do not mind people posting links at all, that is totally fine. We just can't let you copy and paste the article into a post which is what was happened before.

I'll take EVERY single advantage Auburn can muster this season!!!  I hate it for the young men at UT because you never want to see a young person injured...but hey..it could just as easily be us as them and we wouldn't be getting any sympathy votes I guarantee ya!

I'm still very concerned about McCalleb and Burns.  Even if they play Saturday they may not be a full strength which is what we are going to have to have from them to win up there.

Oh...and if you think the excuses won't be flooding our way if we DO win Saturday about how "banged up" UT was when we played them you're crazy. 

I mean, UT can use that as an excuse if they want to, but I'm pretty sure Auburn's starting safety and starting corner are out as well.

The team with the fewest points saturday is losers.

I mean, UT can use that as an excuse if they want to, but I'm pretty sure Auburn's starting safety and starting corner are out as well.

The team with the fewest points saturday is losers.

I don't mean excuses from Vol fans.  I'm talking about the media using a "banged up" UT team to continue not ranking us if we do win.

Am I the only one that noticed the part of the article that talked about this guy starting for UT...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/florida/football/recruiting/player-Nigel-Mitchell-Thornton-73934

...and how he wanted an offer badly from AU and never got it?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm content with the LB's that we signed in the '09 class... Eltoro speaks for himself, Gaston and Evans are coming along nicely, but all of those guys were signed as outside LB's and so was Dee Ford till we moved him to the D-line. I'm just greedy and never want to miss out on a guy, and this Thornton kid looks like a VERY nice prospect with alot of upside who played inside, which is where we are EXTREMELY thin, plus he wanted to be a Tiger!  :dunno:

Who knows!? Maybe he'll suck and Ben will bowl over his ass on his way into the endzone, and then he'll help him up afterwards and say, "Welcome to the SEC, B*tch!"...

:tdau:<====BEN               :'(<====Laney Kiffen

Am I the only one that noticed the part of the article that talked about this guy starting for UT...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/florida/football/recruiting/player-Nigel-Mitchell-Thornton-73934

...and how he wanted an offer badly from AU and never got it?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm content with the LB's that we signed in the '09 class... Eltoro speaks for himself, Gaston and Evans are coming along nicely, but all of those guys were signed as outside LB's and so was Dee Ford till we moved him to the D-line. I'm just greedy and never want to miss out on a guy, and this Thornton kid looks like a VERY nice prospect with alot of upside who played inside, which is where we are EXTREMELY thin, plus he wanted to be a Tiger!  :dunno:

Who knows!? Maybe he'll suck and Ben will bowl over his ass on his way into the endzone, and then he'll help him up afterwards and say, "Welcome to the SEC, B*tch!"...

:tdau:<====BEN               :'(<====Laney Kiffen

He was too slow, I think that was one of the reasons we didn't offer

Archived