A MAJOR board improvement

BA4AU

St,

Please get an ignore button feature on this board.... This way, instead of reading fellow Aubies suggesting that another Aubie switch to Spuat just because they have a different opinion, I/We could just hit the 'ignore author' button and have the freedom to enjoy the board again.... Not to mention, everybody that does not like my opinion could ignore me. Those that does not like A4Es post, could ignore him. This function is needed IMHO to keep the descent Aubies on this board from finding other entertainment, that is currently as good as this board ONCE was. War Damn Eagle anyway!

Thanks,

Brian A. (4 those wondering about the ba in-->ba4au)

Oh yeah, since I started this thread, on a lighter side, for those that spend time with bammers bickering on other forums, FYI they got called for a chop block Saturday night. Funny how that saying "what comes around, goes around" comes into play. They have poked us for a couple of years now about our calls, now a member of satans nation does it.... :beatmullet:

Archived